Proposing in WDW

Donald Duck Fanatic

Earning My Ears
I am going to propose to my girlfriend at Magic Kingdon, her favorite park, in three weeks. I thought I would do it in front of the castle. Any other suggestions? Does Disney still have the special events promotion that I have read about online? I have not found any recent info. on this though? Thanks a lot! :earsboy:

That is wonderful news!!!! And that is so exciting!!!! Congratulations (in advance) and lots of good luck to you both! I love hearing about WDW proposals, as my husband proposed to me there, 4 years ago (......and we spent our honeymoon and every wedding anniversary since, there!)! My husband proposed to me at the Poly, where we were staying. I know that your MK proposal will be very special and romantic!

I know that Disney offers several "engagement packages", which include various things, such as roses and chocolates and even a glass slipper. Unfortunately, I do not have the link to the web site / page with that information, off hand, but I know that it's out there! I'll see if I can find it!

But I think that a proposal in front of the Castle would be just beautiful, and your girlfriend is sure to be thrilled and touched! Talk about Magical Moments!

Lots of good luck and happiness to you both! :)

Here is the original web site, concerning engagement packages:

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/

However, I then read that WDW no longer offers engagement packages!

http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/engage.htm

I'm sorry! :( Perhaps the experts over on the Disney Weddings and Honeymoons Board might have some additional information or suggestions!

But I'm sure that you don't need Disney's help - you will do wonderfully on your own, and you and your girlfriend will have a special moment that you both will always cherish and remember! :)

you might also check the Wedding & Honeymoon section of this board... lots of the past & future Disney Brides and Grooms got engaged there as well & have some fantastic stories...

Congratulations!!

My Best Friend just got engaged there in May in the Castle at CRT. Her mom helped to get the engagement package booked. I think she might have called the dining number. She really had to work though as they had no 2 person tables so they took a 4 and only the 2 showed up. They had the center table at CRT so everybody saw what was happening. I think they got to eat whatever they wanted and then he proposed. Oh I wish I had been there!! So just call and see what dining says as they can probably direct you in the right direction. Good luck and congrats!!!!

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter