Proper attire for the CA grill?

jscharf

Whatever
What kind of shoes can you wear there? My boys are 8 and 9. Can they wear sneakers? TIA Judy

Yes, they can. The "prohibited" attire is swimwear, tank tops for men, hats for men, torn clothing, tee shirts with objectionable graphics or words, and pool-type footgear. (I'd throw in shorts if the shorts look too casual - cutoffs or short shorts)

I've been wondering about this too. We are planning a dinner at CA Grill one evening prior to MK EMH. We plan to go directly from the restaurant to the park, so I really don't want to dress up. I do plan to follow the dress code but based on some posts I've read here I'm still concerned we will nevertheless be underdressed and feel uncomfortable. I'm concerned more for our girls than DH and I - they will be wearing denim or khaki shorts and casual tops with sneakers or flip-flops (not pool flops, though). Will they be horribly underdressed? We've talked about having them bring a change of clothes but it seems such a hassle to have to lug around all evening.

They won't be underdressed whatsoever.
We saw one kid just last week running around his table at California Grill in his bare feet.
If you do bother to haul around those extra clothes just to change, you will probably not be too pleased when you get to the CG and discover that what they had on to start with was perfectly fine.

Apparently they do not get to strict with the dress code. I was there last week and a lady came in with her daughter (around 15 years old) who was dressed in torn cut of jeans with strings dangling down and a very revealing top and some worn sandles.

There's a thread floating around here somewhere -you might try a Search- that deals with dress code. Although there is a dress code, apparently WDW isn't up to enforcing it a whole lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter