Proof Mickey Works Miracles

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Have to share a short story that will hopefully put a smile on your face, as it has done mine. Was coming home from grocery shopping this morning, and was hot, sore, and tired - then this happened:

Have a neighbor who is in Romania for quite awhile, helping to take care of an elderly mom. He has some relatives from Romania staying at his place while he's there. One of them is a little girl, maybe 18 months-2 years old - she cries and shrieks a LOT - I can hear her all the time. As I was coming home, she was standing on the front stoop, crying, screaming - basically having a temper tantrum. Mom was running in/out of the apartment, obviously very frazzled. I found out she had something in the oven and on the stove, and was trying to both watch her daughter (who did NOT want to go in) and cook, so I started to try/talk to the little girl to help mom a bit. Little girl would have none of it, and just kept telling me "NO!" and stamping her feet. As I was about to give up, she noticed my Mickey shirt, and said "Mickey Mouse?". I started to talk to her about Mickey, how I've met him, and letting her touch him on my shirt. This let mom finish what she was doing, and she was SO happy. In broken English she told me the little girl is (understandably) very "off kilter" from the change in countries, no friends, no place to really play around here, nobody speaks Romanian, and a billion other changes, which are a lot for anybody - and especially a small human, to handle. She said she's also pretty spoiled (DUH! LOL), and never even really talks to strangers back home. I told her it's definitely the Magic of Mickey Mouse, he's a universal language. :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter