Project Runway

Well, I was very happy with who went home, but I was kind of shocked at the winner. I guess I am really getting old because I didn't care for that at all. I liked Ashley's best and was hoping she would win. After the runway show, I thought the winner would be in the bottom. Boy, was I wrong. I am quite often surprised with the judges' choices.

I loved Ashley's too! I was shocked at who won, it was just strange, or maybe too architectural for me...lol

Blake adds a little fun to the group, Ashley is my favorite

Forgot to add, I think the Project Runway business model of each challenge now having a sponsor (sort of like Disney's approach of only being able to properly maintain sponsored attractions anymore) is part of what's sinking the challenges.

I liked Ashley's the best and she's my front-runner in general, but dear god does someone need to take that woman to buy new foundation! I know it's superficial of me, but I find it really distracting - kind of like when you're talking to someone with something in their teeth and it diverts your attention.

I love 2 of the girls dresses
Sure one will win....and she did!!!!!

Last edited:
Every one did pretty well last night for an unconventional challenge...even the low scores weren't horrible. I LOVED all the top looks but the winner nailed it!

Completely not expected. Anybody think the Tim Gunn Save will be used for that?

Not at all. He received the same critiques for just about every challenge and didn't seem to take in the judges comments to improve his designs. There's no reason to think he would start now with a second chance.

I also LOVED Ashley's Polaroid dress-so cute!
Lindsey who is always at the bottom makes such bORING clothes-even this challenge when you are EXPECTED to 'go crazy" it was a snooze-fest

I love this show but this season is just boring me to tears. Can we please send them to Mood and have them make clothes? That's how I like to decide who I like and who I'd wear and who I'd want to win.

I pretty much loved everything Ashley has made and that it will come down to her and Edmond at the end.
totally, TOTALLY agree! I love their stuff, so feminine and pretty and really makes the woman look and feel good. I am shocked that it took Edmond this long to get on the show, isnt he the one that auditioned EVERY SINGLE SEASON? I really want Ashley to win, she just has to see how great she is and needs a boost of confidence.

I also LOVED Ashley's Polaroid dress-so cute!
Lindsey who is always at the bottom makes such bORING clothes-even this challenge when you are EXPECTED to 'go crazy" it was a snooze-fest

and agree with Lindsey being soooooo (yawn) boring, but I just couldn't remember her name....see??? Forgetable....lol

and agree with Lindsey being soooooo (yawn) boring, but I just couldn't remember her name....see??? Forgetable....lol
jen-I edited my post
it originally said

that red haired girl who is always on the bottom.......LOL

Ugh, I really like Swapnil but good grief this week was horrible! Get off your keister, quit taking smoke breaks and produce a dress! I'm angry at his laziness and cavalier attitude, get your head in check!

I completely agreed with top 3 this week. Either of the girls dresses deserved to win, both spectacular!

Edmund creates elegant and tastefully sexy clothes. I'd love to see him, Ashley, and Swapnil (IF he ups his game) in Fashion Week.

Am I the only one aggravated at the challenges this season? One trip to Mood?

Yeah, it bothers me a lot that they haven't been going to Mood.

I'm finally caught up and I disagree with Merline getting the win on the lingerie challenge -- definitely should've been Ashley. Blake deserved to go home, but will miss the entertainment factor he brought. This week, I liked Ashley's a tad more, but was fine with Kelly getting the win. Totally off-topic, but I had dream a couple of nights ago that I was making out with Edmond. I have NO IDEA where that came from -- never even thought about him like that, LOL.

I now realize there haven't been Mood trips-wonder if there is a problem?
I love when 2 of them are fighting over the SAME fabric...oh please-the store is GINORMOUS!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter