Project Runway Season 10

I'm looking forward to the AllStars as I enjoy Kayne, Suede, Peach, and Ule. However, I'm not looking forward to Ivy, she was an over confident B during her season. I don't know the season 9 people, didn't bother to watch.

I just got around to watching the finale: I agree with most other posters-I liked Christopher the whole way through but he just crumpled at the end. I do think his collection was good but he couldn't put anything together and just crumpled. He even looked physically sick in the last judging scene! He seemed to be the youngest-guess he just needed a little more time to 'grow'.

OMG-Why do they get guest judges for the finale?? When Jennifer Hudson said that Dimitri didn't need the win because he could sell his clothes without the backing of the show I almost choked the tv!! Shut it!! You don't know that he was good through the whole season and Fabio just made his collection a whole lot better in the last 2 days!

Melissa didn't stand a chance. Finally Nina said what I've been thinking the whole time-her stuff looked like everything else out there. It was nice, it looked polished-it just looked like everything else!

Oh, and I'll probably be watching All Stars but I do not like a lot of them that are coming back.

OMG-Why do they get guest judges for the finale?? When Jennifer Hudson said that Dimitri didn't need the win because he could sell his clothes without the backing of the show I almost choked the tv!! Shut it!! You don't know that he was good through the whole season and Fabio just made his collection a whole lot better in the last 2 days!

How interesting that an AI cast-off would make a comment like that since surveys show that AI voters have a tendency to vote for contestants who "need the win" rather than the most talented. How special that she's carrying that nonsensical attitude onto another show and trying to award the crown to the lesser talent.

That kind of attitude really burns me. The crown should go to the person who is the best, not the neediest. These shows aren't Queen for a Day.

I love Dimitry (all his fabulous one-liners) but once I saw the final collections I was really pulling for Fabio to win. IMO, it was gorgeous and totally original. I loved it.

Re: All-Stars, it is so so mean of Bravo to cast Andre in a show without Tim Gunn or Santino.

kate_wdw said:
I love Dimitry (all his fabulous one-liners) but once I saw the final collections I was really pulling for Fabio to win. IMO, it was gorgeous and totally original. I loved it.

Re: All-Stars, it is so so mean of Bravo to cast Andre in a show without Tim Gunn or Santino.

LOVE Santino!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter