Professional Internships Fall 2013 Offsite Housing - Roommate Matching

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by Devux, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Devux

Devux Earning My Ears

Hey All!

I wanted to make a thread for any accepted Management or Professional Interns that wanted to find roommates!

My Name is Nicole, I am 21 years old. I was accepted for Lodging Management and would like to find 2 other roommates for an apartment close to Disney.

I'm trying to find someone serious about getting all the details planned, because I'm such a planner, I'd rather not be worried about everything before the big move!

A bit about me, I don't smoke, don't have any pets I'd bring along. I am very neat and enjoy going out and park hopping! I live about 40 minutes away from Disney as is, so I'm available to check out the options in person!

If you are interested shoot me a message, so excited to meet everyone :)

2. stau0237

stau0237 Earning My Ears

Hi Nicole! I am Jenna and I am also 21 :) I was accepted for Digital Marketing and would LOVE to find an apartment close to Disney :)

Do you know if you would be working at the parks or at the headquarters?

I do not smoke either and I have no pets, although I am a huge pet lover haha.

3. KABDisney

KABDisney Earning My Ears

Thanks for making this thread!

I've accepted a PI in the Executive Communications office from June-January, and am desperately scrambling to find 1 or 2 roommates outside of Disney housing that are near my age. I know you're out there!

I'm a California girl. I love art, all kinds of music, traveling/exploring, movies. I'm laid back and love trying new things and experiences, and also a neat and organized person. I'm excited to see WDW, as being a West Coaster, I've actually never been.

Male or female, ages 25-35, preferably a fellow Disney employee to run around the parks with and/or unwind with a beer or glass of wine at the end of a long, hard day.

PLEASE, message me or email me if this fits you!