Hi! I'm going to be going on my first WDW trip ever and I'm SOOO excited! Anyway, my question is concerning the mold in some of the rooms at the Poly. I've heard that some of the rooms have really bad mold problems and well..I'm very allergic to mold and have bad asthma. So I was wondering, what longhouses have the most problems with mold? Also, for those of you who have stayed at the Poly and had a mold-free room, what room did you stay in and what longhouse was it in? I would greatly appreciate your responses. Thanks so much!