Problems booking on DCL website?

European

Mouseketeer
Hi,
For several days now I have been trying to book a cruise, but I can not get past the page where I fill in everyone's name, address, telephone number. It just won't go to the next page. I have been trying on my mac, pc and iPhone. I have tried with an other wifi connection as well. DCL replied me with tips concerning a medium security level, deleting cookies and deleting history. I tried all that on my pc, but nothing works.
Who knows what the problem is?

Hi,
For several days now I have been trying to book a cruise, but I can not get past the page where I fill in everyone's name, address, telephone number. It just won't go to the next page. I have been trying on my mac, pc and iPhone. I have tried with an other wifi connection as well. DCL replied me with tips concerning a medium security level, deleting cookies and deleting history. I tried all that on my pc, but nothing works.

I don't know. I just did a mock booking, and I was able to get past that page.

Just saying if you would have called in by now it would be booked. I would just call the reservation number and make the reservation on the phone.

I have called a few days ago, but they make spelling mistakes because of our difficult names. And I'd rather resolve the problem.

Hi,

Sadly, Disney has the worst IT in the hospitality industry so it may never work for you. DVC members have one group who can log on and another who can't and IT just keeps going :confused3

I would look for a TA or just call. SORRY!@

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter