Probably a stupid question, but...

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by KatieCollette, Oct 19, 2011.

1. KatieCollette

KatieCollette Once upon a time...

Are kids meals at 2 credit TS restaurants 2 credits as well? Because if they are, I don't get it. :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was Moderator

Yes. All meals at 2 credit restaurants cost 2 credits per person.

You can pay cash for the kids' meals, but then you have all these extra kids TS credits that can only be used for kids meals.

4. KatieCollette

KatieCollette Once upon a time...

5. vinotinto

vinotinto Just Keep Swimming

I know that you did not ask, but the kids' meals at Signatures are really good. For example, at Cali Grill, my DD got a fruit salad (which was not the regular sad melon and grapes, but a real one with bananas, oranges, and berries), a child-size steak with mashed potatoes and green beans (I tasted it, it was good) and a fun dessert, plus her chocolate milk. The total kid for this meal at Cali Grill was more than $25 + tax, so it was more than twice what a regular TS meal usually is (which normally runs around $9 + tax). Not a bad use of two children credits.

6. Nadjalu

Nadjalu DIS Veteran

To be honest at signature restaurants you are paying or using credits for "atmosphere" not quantity or quality of food.

7. havoc315

havoc315 DIS Veteran

I couldn't disagree more. While certainly not true fine dinng, I find the food quality at the signatures vastly superior to the 1 credit restaurants.