Private Transport + Magical Express booking assistance needed please

zoey9797

Mouseketeer
HI there,
I am stumped on how to book these transports. We are coming in from an international flight on our first trip to France. My travel agents keep suggesting the train however we do not use trains where we are from so do not understand the logistics and would prefer a driver waiting at CDG baggage claim with a little sign to wisk us to our hotel. We are also concerned about having to chase down a shuttle stop in the middle of Paris as this is our first trip to France. Magical Express may be an option on the last leg back to CDG if it is early enough. My DLP TA said it was not?

Ezyshuttle is fully booked and I have sent 2 emails to Magical express for guidance with no response :(

I would greatly appreciate assistance booking this and/or suggestions from someone who has before.
THANK YOU!!!

Below is my itinerary.

I have three legs to my trip.
March 00, 2017- Flight into CDG (arrives 06:55AM) --> Hotel du Cadran-Paris
March 00, 2017- Hotel du Cadran- Paris --> Disneyland Paris (3:00PM)
March 00, 2017 -Disneyland Paris--> CDG (International Flight leaves at 11:10 AM)

Try to contact TIO Shuttle for a private transfer.

I have used them in January and they were on time, friendly and helpful. Great driver and car.

I will try those. I did check the traveling thread as well prior to posting. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!