Private Tour encompassing LA and Universal

heidispidi

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked on the Starline combo tour of Universal Studios and LA in the middle of our week in Anaheim. However I am concerned about the length of this tour for my daughter, and don't know whether she will be too tired after such a full day of touring.

Does anybody know of a private tour company who will do a similar tour? I have found only one on the net, AmericanVIPTours, however they are yet to respond to me email requesting further info, and really, I know nothing about them - are they reputable? We'd like to do say 4 hours at US, a brief tour of Rodeo Drive (the usual haunts they take you to), I'd also like to see the La Brea tarpits.

There will be either 2 or 3 of us on this tour, and while I know it will be expensive, I'd be weighing up the cost against the benefits for the rest of our time in Anaheim (we are also doing a side-trip to San Francisco). It is mine and my daughter's first trip to America, and we don't know if we'll ever be back, so I kind of want to see as much as I can, at least of LA, while we're over there (I am sure I won't want to repeat the 14 hour flight in a hurry!). TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter