Private Dining with butler service at Grand Floridian- pics on pg 2

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
Good Morning from WDW

Yesterday was our anniversayr and we had a dinner scheduled at the grand.

I can say this was an amazing experience and if anyone has a special occasion to try and do this

I do have pics but havent uploaded yet

We were greeted by a butler in the GF reception with a rose for myself, as there are loads of works going on at the gf we were taken to the top floor where they huge suites are and had a table overlooking the castle to the left and epcot to the right

The table was decorating in rose petals.

we got personilised menus

the food was fantastic, we ordered our wedding meal from a year ago and we were not diappointed, the portions were huge!

Our butler Bill was so nice and knew loads of disney stuff which made it very special, he left us alone when needed etc

Dessert came out just as the fireworks were starting and it was so nice to sit there just the two of us and watch the fireworks

When we left he gave us a lovely bar of chocolate as we were not seated where they normally do the dinners becuase of the work

I would def recommend this and we will try and do it again next year

I will post pics once they are uploaded

Thanks

Good Morning from WDW

I can say this was an amazing experience and if anyone has a special occasion to try and do this

We were greeted by a butler in the GF reception with a rose for myself, as there are loads of works going on at the gf we were taken to the top floor where they huge suites are and had a table overlooking the castle to the left and epcot to the right

the food was fantastic, we ordered our wedding meal from a year ago and we were not diappointed, the portions were huge!

Our butler Bill was so nice and knew loads of disney stuff which made it very special, he left us alone when needed etc

Dessert came out just as the fireworks were starting and it was so nice to sit there just the two of us and watch the fireworks

When we left he gave us a lovely bar of chocolate as we were not seated where they normally do the dinners becuase of the work

Thanks

Could someone please delete this post so my wife doesn't see it and realize she's married a cheapskate! LOL

Wow that sounds amazing!!:cool1:

May I ask how much it was and how you booked it???

Thankyou

S x

Can't wait to see some photos!!

My DH wouldn't dream of anything like that... if we go to somewhere like Citricos....its because I've booked it!!:rolleyes:

It sounds wonderful!!

Tracy xx

Sounds fab, we had our wedding meal at the GF with private dining and the service was totally amazing. Can't wait to see your pics :)

was the private dining through private dining, i emailed them and got the email from the restaurants board on here

It was $264 for the two of us but we had our wedding meal recreated and only had 3 courses, they have a menu which is 4 courses i think and its slightly cheaper

You have to pay for the butler as well and then all the taxes and tip, we then gave the butler an extra tip as he was really good

Def worth it if you can budget for it

Glad you had a fab time, sounds like something worth looking into for our next trip.

Good Morning from WDW

Thanks

That sounds really lovely, so what exactly did you have to eat? :goodvibes

Sounds fab; what amazing memories you'll have. Look forward to seeing the photos:)

we had a chicken quasidila (sorry cant spell it) for appertiser, our main meal was a duo plate of filet steak with peppercorn sauce and coconut almond chicken with sweet curry sauce served with yukon gold mash, baby carrots and asparagus. Dessert was a sweetheart dessert for two which included tiramisu, chocolate torte and 4 chocolate strawberries

All served with bread and butter

This was our wedding meal from last year but the portions were huge the steak was around 3 inches thick!!! massive piece of filet

Wow this sounds amazing! What a wonderful experience. Do you have a link with further information, or an email address?

Thanks! I'm excited to see the pictures.

Wow! How wonderful!!!

Happy anniversary for yesterday. I didn't even know you could do this! Definitely might have a look at it for our wedding/honeymoon trip. :)

Can't wait for the photos.

we had a chicken quasidila (sorry cant spell it) for appertiser, our main meal was a duo plate of filet steak with peppercorn sauce and coconut almond chicken with sweet curry sauce served with yukon gold mash, baby carrots and asparagus. Dessert was a sweetheart dessert for two which included tiramisu, chocolate torte and 4 chocolate strawberries

All served with bread and butter

This was our wedding meal from last year but the portions were huge the steak was around 3 inches thick!!! massive piece of filet

That sounds so yummy, making me hungry ! And how lovely for your first wedding anniversary :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter