Privacy Matters SR

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by Alice28, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Alice28

Alice28 DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki

I did this one today....but then I remembered I think I did it a year ago with another program as I was already in their system. Dang. I am keeping my fingers crossed that since I activated my account and paid the fee that I will get the credit. :confused3 At least I got to see my credit score again for the hassle, if nothing else.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3darlings

3darlings DIS Veteran

I tried to sign up for this and it keeps saying that my credit card no. is incorrect. It wasn't and I tried two and got the same message for both. Has anyone else had this problem? I am close to the special cashout amount and this would have put me over!

4. Alice28

That is strange about your credit card. I got that with a few of the signups too- and it was my debit card...which was very weird. I never got around to calling the bank about it.

Anyone else do this one yet? Any credits? (I know, I know, I'm antsy- I just want that $50 GC for $45 credits!).

Then I gotta start racking up credits for Gap....I just saw their new baby girl clothes. I could go hog-freaking wild!

5. 3darlings

3darlings DIS Veteran

Well, as it turned out, even though it kept saying I had the wrong credit card number, I got a confirmation email that I had signed up. I just checked on SR and I have been credited for the offer. That put me over the threshold for the special cashout! So this offer does credit fast.

6. Alice28

I got the credits too! :cool1:

7. kytiam

kytiam DIS Veteran

I got credit on this one within a matter of only 30 minutes!:woohoo:

8. mom2dea0813

mom2dea0813 DIS Veteran

Anyone remember what page it was on ?

Sarah M

9. 3darlings

3darlings DIS Veteran

It is on page one for me. It has only been a short while so I would think it would be on page one.

10. JUST STARTING

JUST STARTING Mouseketeer

Did anyone else have to wait a while for this to credit. I signed up on 1/11 and still haven't seen anything. It seems like other people received credit quickly. I need it to cash out for the special cash out.

11. 3darlings

3darlings DIS Veteran

This one is very easy to cancel. You call the number and follow a number of prompts and then you end up cancelling on the phone without ever speaking to someone. Very easy!

12. carymomof3

carymomof3 Always planning our next trip to WDW!

When I signed up for this one, my card was also charged for a Saving Smart subscription. Did this happen to you and, if so, does the one phone call cancel both or do I need to make 2 calls? I cancelled Privacy Matters (it was very easy :goodvibes ) but am worried I need to cancel Saving Smart separately. :confused3

13. carymomof3

carymomof3 Always planning our next trip to WDW!

Well, I just figured it out on my own. I guess I let them enroll me in Saving Smart when I signed up for Privacy Matters. I'm usually more careful than that:guilty: . The good news is that I went to the Saving Smart web site and it let me cancel online.:thumbsup2

14. Magical JenK

Magical JenK DIS Veteran

Odd, I tried to sign up, but it said that my card info is not valid (?) and that the offer is not available in my area??

15. Magical JenK

Magical JenK DIS Veteran

Just a FYI...mine did go through, even though I didn't get to see my credit score or anything. I got the credits from SR & canceled via phone today.

16. mom2dea0813

mom2dea0813 DIS Veteran

bumping this up

17. mom2dea0813

mom2dea0813 DIS Veteran

It keeps saying my credit card is not valid as well WHAT a pain ...LOL I will keep watching my car and make sure it dose not get charged .

I will post if I get the credit or if it charges to my account .

Sarah M

18. mom2dea0813

mom2dea0813 DIS Veteran

I got the credit today and canceled . You have to cancel smart savings with this one also but the lady at Privacy Matters canceled it for me .

Very easy offer and credited in less then 12 hours

Sarah M

19. basketrn

basketrn Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor manten

I signed up and got credit within hours. Called and canceled on the phone without difficulties. I don't know if I signed up for SmartSavings too, so I tried calling them and they need my account number to cancel (it is via the phone, don't have to talk to a real person) so I sent them a email requesting my account number to cancel. We will see?:confused3

20. luvhockey

luvhockey Mouseketeer

I did this last night and it kept saying my cc # was incorrect so I erased everything that was on that page (cc phone# address...). I figured I hadn't signed up. Today I am credited for the offer. Cancelled this and the Smartsavings that was attached.
    Confusing but quick credit.