Priority Seating for fireworks?

flattfamily5

Earning My Ears
Is there any type of priority seating for fireworks? I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 yaer old and camping out for a good spot for an hour (or more)is just not an option. Has anyone heard of something like this...If not, does anyone have any suggestions?

They did have priority seating with the 50th tour, but that is long over. If you are referring to the RDTC fireworks, depending on when you are going, you probably don't have to wait for an hour to get a good viewing spot.

There are many places in the park where you can get a good spot 20-30 minutes ahead of time. In front of IASW is mentioned quite often on the DIS because of the cool projections and lack of crowds. I have enjoyed the fireworks from the steps at the train station and only got there a few mintues before. Of course, the closer you are to the hub, the more detail you will see. I have personally held a spot for my family in front of the castle while my dh took my kids on a ride, to the potty or picked up some food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter