Priority Seating for Blue Bayou

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Hello,

Last night I called Disney Dining and was able to make reservations for Blue Bayou for June 30th. I just wanted to share in case any of you plan on dining there. pirate:

Soon2beMarried said:
do you think i can make a reservation for August 9th there.

You can make priority seating reservations up to 60 days from the date you call in. They will ask you what date you would like, which restaurant and how many guests. :)

eatmypixiedust said:
Hello,

Last night I called Disney Dining and was able to make reservations for Blue Bayou for June 30th. I just wanted to share in case any of you plan on dining there. pirate:

I also made reservations yesterday for June 29. Can't wait.

Carla

Thank you so much for posting this! When I called at the sixty day mark to make all of my PS, I was told that they weren't taking Blue Bayou ressies until July 1st. Thanks to you, I called today and got my lunch PS for June 26th! That's what I love about the DIS - very helpful friends that post such helpful info.

Thanks again OP!

kaceyisme said:
Thank you so much for posting this! When I called at the sixty day mark to make all of my PS, I was told that they weren't taking Blue Bayou ressies until July 1st. Thanks to you, I called today and got my lunch PS for June 26th! That's what I love about the DIS - very helpful friends that post such helpful info.

Thanks again OP!

Glad to be of help :) Enjoy your dining experience at Blue Bayou! :goodvibes

I was so bummed when I called at my 60 day date and could not get a PS (becuase they weren't taking them at the time). But after reading this, I just called and got a 12:40 lunch seating on Wednesday, June 28th! :cool1:

I am so pumped! Can't wait to get there in just over a week!!! :Pinkbounc

Is Disneyland's Dining reservation line open on Saturdays/weekends?

My 60 day out date falls on a Saturday. If I can call then I would like to, otherwise I will wait until the Monday after.

boo72 said:
Is Disneyland's Dining reservation line open on Saturdays/weekends?

My 60 day out date falls on a Saturday. If I can call then I would like to, otherwise I will wait until the Monday after.

Yes, Disney Dining takes reservations on Sat. & Sun. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter