printer problems

Deedee

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong, i am trying to print 6x4 photos and every time they are coming out at least an inch smaller than the paper. I have tried it on our 2 printers and the same thing happens any suggestion?

Look for an option in the printer software where you can tell the printer you are printing on 4x6 paper. It sounds like it is doing 3x5's as a default.
What kind of printer are you using?

Hi i am putting in 4x6 in preferences thats what is so annoying. We are using an epson 3 in 1 stand alone and the other one is new its a canon set up to the computer. I have also tried putting 7x5 in and trying that.

in addition to picking 4X6 does your printer give you an option to fit to paper....

Is the image in 2/3 ratio?

You say it keeps printing an inch smaller than paper, is it an inch all the way around or just on two sides?

What paper are you telling it you are using? Are you selecting borderless? What size are your photos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter