Printer available at DVC Resorts?

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by WalterYensid, Sep 5, 2011.

1. WalterYensid

WalterYensid The "suits" are killing our mouse!

Will need to do a small amount of printing from my laptop on our next trip. Will be staying at BLT. Are there free printers for use at the Community hall or anywhere else on property?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

No. You could try one of the business centers, but they won't be free. These are usually located at the hotels with convention centers - YC/BC, BW, CSR, CR

4. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

There will be a printer in the business center at the CR- I think printing is about $1 per page for black and white and significantly more for color.

5. paulh

paulh <font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col

can confirm $1 per sheet
    Paul

6. WalterYensid

WalterYensid The "suits" are killing our mouse!

Not the news I was hoping for, but thank you all for the info. I think I'd rather see a printer instead of a shuffleboard court at BLT. I know how to play shuffleboard and I don't need Disney to remind me of my age when I'm on vacation. :mad:

7. FigmentLady

FigmentLady Mouseketeer

I'm not really sure what one has to do with the other. I'm 28 and LOVE shuffleboard. I'd much rather see a shuffle board court than a printer while I'm on vacation.

8. BUDDYBEAR

BUDDYBEAR DIS Veteran

NO FREE PRINTING ANY WHERE ANY MORE :cool1:

9. Donna M

Donna M DIS Veteran

I agree, shuffle board is fun (I wish I was only 28!). I'd rather be playing than printing.

10. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

When I was out at DL with friends last month, my friend wanted to print a $10 coupon for Rainforest Cafe that she had in her e-mail. The DLH concierge desk sent her over to the convention center. Turned out it would have cost $7 to print the coupon which was the charge for using their computer and then the charge to print it. She said forget it.

11. sarahk0204

sarahk0204 DIS Veteran

There was a printer in the lobby of BLT - again, not free, but closer than CR. We used it August 2010, and I did not check the last time we were there to see if it was still there.