Printed ticket for MNSSHP?

Cheleg

Earning My Ears
Hi all, just wondering do I need to print a ticket for the MNSSHP or will is it linked to my magic band? We are going to the parks all that same week. I see it on my Disney app but just wanted to double check.
First trip for me, the hubby and 3 kids. Travelling from Ireland in 11 days wooohooooo

Hi all, just wondering do I need to print a ticket for the MNSSHP or will is it linked to my magic band? We are going to the parks all that same week. I see it on my Disney app but just wanted to double check.
First trip for me, the hubby and 3 kids. Travelling from Ireland in 11 days wooohooooo

If you see it in your MDE account then your MagicBand will work.

I always tuck my printed tickets into my bag....just in case. I just bought my party tickets, and they show as assigned to the correct people in MDE. But, I'm still bringing the printed passes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter