Print@Home Tickets ??? - Issue Resolved

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Sherlee, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Sherlee

Sherlee Mouseketeer

We are leaving next week for our first trip to Universal! I purchased the 7-Day 2-Park on-line tickets last summer. I was finally reading the instructions last night and they say to "GO DIRECTLY TO THE TURNSTILE & PRESENT THIS TICKET TO THE ATTENDANT". Will this sheet of paper be our tickets for the week? I assumed we would turn them in upon our arrival and get plastic cards or something similar. Thank you!

Thank you to karatepamy!
    For those of you also not wanting to carry around the sheets of paper for several days. You can call 407-224-7840 (Universal's on-line ticket store) and have them changed to electronic pick-up to get the plastic ticket cards.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Those will be your tickets...unless you want to go to Guest Services and exchange them. If there's a long line as GS, you would be wasting time in doing that. My suggestion would be to do the electronic pickup option and pick the tickets up at the kiosk. You would need the credit card and confirmation # but the tickets would be on regular ticket stock. And...there's no waiting.

4. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Yes, choose electronic pickup instead. You get nice little tickets and it is very easy to get them. Like Metro said, just make sure you bring along your credit card and your confirmation sheet. Easy as pie.

5. Sherlee

Sherlee Mouseketeer

Thank you for your quick replies!!! Can I still do that even though I selected the Print@Home?

6. Sherlee

Sherlee Mouseketeer

I just looked over them again and it says "Your print at home ticket cannot be picked up at an Electronic Ticketing Machine" I guess Guest Services it is! Where are they located? Can I exchange them at the Royal Pacific? THanks again!

7. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Guest Services is located at each park...it's located to the right of the turnstiles inside the park. Just through the lines and make a right...GS is right there. Try to do it early though.

8. jlima

jlima Beep Beep!

We used the Print At Home tickets on our trip last week. They worked just fine . . . just give them to the attendant, they scan the bar code; and you're in. However, I had to carry around four pieces of paper with me; and I couldn't get them wet or the ink would run, so no water rides for me. I have a small purse; and it was kind of annoying to carry them everywhere, but I managed. You don't want to wait in those lines when you get there. Just walk on in with what you printed at home. Look around when you are in line at the turnstiles; everybody around you will have the same sheets of paper.

9. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

you didn't have to avoid the water rides for the fear of getting the paper tickets wet.

anytime your paper tickets are ruined, they can be replaced at guest services.

write down the important info from them in case you do need to replace them while at the park.

very easy to do.

10. phamton

phamton The Other Orlando Themepark Moderator

Persoanlly. I'd just use the print at home tickets and if they got wet or torn, then I'd go to GS to get them reprinted. You can't get them reprinted at the hotels, only Guest Services at either park.

11. inkkognito

inkkognito <font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
    I know it's too late for the OP, but I wanted to second just how nicely this option works for anyone else doing their planning. We always do it for our HHN EPs, Very convenient, and so far we've never had a line at the kiosk.

12. GuestServicesMonkey

GuestServicesMonkey Earning My Ears

My suggestion is to order the type of tickets you actually want.

Don't select 'print-at-home' if you don't want the paper.

Select 'electronic pickup' if you want to print them at the kiosk on small ticket stock.

Saves everybody time if you just order what you really want in the first place.

13. karatepamy

karatepamy Roller Coaster Junkie

you can actually call the online ticket store and tell them that you never received your pdf file in your email with the tickets. ask them to change the tickets to electronic pickup. 407-224-7840. have your confirmation number ready and it should be just fine.

14. ky07

ky07 <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>

If you want to keep it as is just put your print at home ticket in a plastic sandwhich bag and it wont get torn or wet

15. donaldduck352

donaldduck352 <font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b

Also you can purchase a lanyard for $5 too keep everything dry.Plus its a nice souvener!!

16. ky07

::yes:: :thumbsup2

17. bas71873

bas71873 DIS Veteran

What time does the electronic pick up open? I guess how soon before the park opens can I go electronically pick up ;)

18. donaldduck352

donaldduck352 <font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b

I thought I heard someone say a hour before park opens and a hour after closing!!

19. ky07

If I am not mistaking you can go to the eltronic pick up anytime cause they are a kiosk machine that you pick them up at and doesn't have any attendants at them
    you just swipe the credit you used to purchase them an put in your confirmation number

20. bas71873

bas71873 DIS Veteran

Thanks.

21. phamton

phamton The Other Orlando Themepark Moderator

An hour before opening and an hour after closing are when the electronic kiosk are open.