princess tiana, wall e, little einsteins, and

moaddi

Mouseketeer
imagination movers...can anyone tell me where and if to find anything related to them? Thanks so much! This will be a great help to plan our trip!

That i know of for sure off hand are in Hollywood Studios/MGM (park name of teh month) there is the Stage show with MMCH and Little Einsteins, also from what i hear they have Princess Tiana now much as the same as the other princesses around the park

I havent heard of anything yet on Imagination Movers but would hope that they do a stage show before long, but they are on tour right now so no telling:wizard:

Princess Tiana does meet and greets in the gazebo behind the Christmas store in MK. She also has been doing a show on the Riverboat there but I'm not sure how long they are continuing that. I haven't seen anythign Wall-e in the parks. Little Einsteins do meet and greets in DHS and they are a part of the Playhouse Disney Show there. I haven't seen Imagination movers stuff, but I wasn't really looking so that doesn't mean much LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!