• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Tea faux pas? Dress question...

bunnysmum

Mouseketeer
What kind of dresses do little girls wear to the Perfectly Princess tea? We are also doing the PSB in Norway later in the week and dd is going to wear her new Snow White dress to that. Can she wear her Snow White dress again to the Perfectly Princess Tea or would that be a "snub" to Princess Aurora, who hosts the tea? :rolleyes:

What would you do? Pack two dresses or try to get double duty from the one? What kinds of dresses have you seen the little girls wearing at the Princess tea?

My granddaughters wore Belle dresses when we went in September. All the princesses were represented.

They really enjoyed the Tea.

Have fun, Cindy

You can wear any dress from what I saw. When we went, there were even two little girls in a nice pair of shorts and t-shirts. Also a couple in very nice regular dresses. I'm sure every princess was represented and in several of their "outfits". My niece had a lovely white dress she wore for her first communion and also a wedding she was in, it was really lovely, and she wore that. I would certainly not go out and buy another outfit just for this.

We sat next to a nice cinderella, met a belle and several others. I let DD pick her fav for the day with her not knowing where we were going, it was between Aurora and Ariel that day in her mind and she did pick aurora. Have a nice time!

My daughter wore her Snow white dress and fit right in. There were litle girls dressed in regular clothes, tons of sleeping beauties and one Snow White. Now one looked down on anywone :-)

Glad to hear that any dress will do. I rather thought so, but just wanted to check. Can't wait!! This is our first trip ever, for dd and me, and my Mom is coming with us (to the tea, too!). We have only 14 days now before we leave. Will be celebrating both Mom's and dd's January birthdays there! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter