Princess Storybook dining characters and meals?

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by SFreelove, Feb 19, 2013.

1. SFreelove

SFreelove Mouseketeer

What princesses are at the princess storybook dining in Norway in Epcot? I know it's subject to change but anyone who has ate here can you let me know what princesses are here? Is jasmine at all? Etc etc - also would anyone recommend breakfast lunch or dinner???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jfahome

jfahome DIS Veteran

We were there in January. Belle was at the entrance taking pictures. Then inside the restaurant was Jasmine, Aurora, Ariel and Cinderella. I believe that was it.

4. MacClemsons

MacClemsons Mouseketeer

It really does vary and there is no guarantee (apart from Belle I think). We went a couple weeks ago and it was Cinderella, Snow, Aurora & Ariel.

5. nickeymouse

nickeymouse DIS Veteran

I have seen Mulan and Pocahontas on rare occasions. Sometimes it is instead of Ariel! :wave2:

6. kjpotter

kjpotter Mouseketeer

Is Belle still there even with ETWB open?

7. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 DIS Veteran

The standard 5 ladies are: Formal Belle, Aurora, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White

If one of those 5 are unavailable, possible subs include: Jasmine, Mary Poppins, Mulan, and Alice.

Walt Disney World Character Dining

8. dejavugirl

dejavugirl Earning My Ears

When we went Jasmine was there. We also saw Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White. Belle wasn't there, and Aurora was the main Princess taking pictures upon entering the restaurant. Which was awesome for us, because it's dd's favorite princess.

We went for breakfast, and it was hands down our favorite meal at disney!

9. staciemkg

staciemkg Earning My Ears

We've been twice. 1st Belle, aurora, jasmine, mulan, snow. 2nd Belle, aurora, Ariel, jasmine, snow

10. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

We had Belle, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, and Mary Poppins about 2weeks ago.

11. fuzzlekins

fuzzlekins Mouseketeer

We were there for lunch in early February. Aurora was doing picture poses and Mary Poppins, Ariel, Snow White, and Cinderella were making the rounds. As we were leaving, Belle was doing the picture poses. They must switch it up frequently.