Princess Room

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by DumboPrincess, Feb 9, 2008.

1. DumboPrincess

DumboPrincess Mouseketeer

I know a similar question has been asked, but I hope someone can help. :lovestruc I;m looking for a 3 bed 3 bath townhome, prefer WH with a princess, tinkerbell or Dumbo themed room. I really want a splash pool and a themed room for the girls. Any links/recommendations?:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crusoe2

crusoe2 DIS Veteran

4. DumboPrincess

I have! I pored over them until I was cross eyed, but most of the themed rooms are Mickey/Minnie. They are def. cute, but my (just turned) 4 yr. old said, "They're cute, Mommy. I do like them. But I REALLY want a princess room, please :)" So I'm on the hunt! I was hoping someone on here had stayed at one they could recommend. I want (as every parent:lovestruc ) for their first time to be magical from the moment they wake up unitl they lay their little heads on the pillows at night. :goodvibes Any other suggestions?

If it's not WH, that's ok. It's just my prefered place. We're driving down, if that helps.

5. sympatico

sympatico DIS Veteran

6. crusoe2

crusoe2 DIS Veteran

Yeah, come to think of it, it was the larger pool homes I saw with the princess rooms. Another place to look for those is vrbo.com but be prepared to go cross-eyed again.;) There are so many good options in Orlando - I could spend hours (okay, I have spent hours) looking at all of them. I wanted to book a place with a princess room, too. My little girl and I looked online together and fell in love with some of the houses but the prices were just a little too steep. Since I'm a teacher we can't go during value/low season so we have to pay the higher season rates. Anyway, FWIW, we decided on a condo at Cypress Pointe and I told my daughter that we can have some fun turning her room into a princess room. She's 5yo and will be perfectly content to "decorate" the room with her princess dolls and watch princess movies on the dvd player and I'm having fun thinking up a few other surprises to make her room feel a little more "princessy". We got a great deal on the condo thru Tracy Dennis at Four Seasons Travel and I plan to use some of the money I saved to pay for treats we probably wouldn't have splurged on otherwise. Good luck - I hope you find a great place and have a wonderful trip.:)

7. DumboPrincess

Thanks everyone! I LOVE the house with the princess room and game room with the Thomas train set! The girls wouldn't want to leave the house if we stayed there!:rotfl: My DH would have a coronary at the price versus what we need though. I'll keep looking--still cross eyed from-- looking this is me::surfweb: Thanks for the suggestions!

8. skmommy

skmommy Mouseketeer

Dumbo Princess-
    You might want to inquire for your dates at a few of the 4 and 5 bedroom homes in Windsor Hills-- because you contact the owners directly you may find that their offer is even better than what the website (or vrbo) states as the rate especially if your trip is in value season, if you book way ahead, or last minute. We just got quotes for January 2009 and some were $800-1000 less than what their sites indicated.

It doesn't hurt to ask:thumbsup2

9. cinderella73

cinderella73 <font color=magenta>I stand for strollers at wdw a

Storytime rentals has a really nice princess room . There are part of Windsor Hills and they owners couldnt be any nicer. I stayed last sept/oct. They were great.