Princess or Alice Tea Party

minniemouse1

DIS Veteran
We are cruising in April on the Fantasy 7 day. I was wondering if they have a Tea Party of some kind on the Fantasy? How do I get tickets if there is one?

I remember seeing it offered in a Navigator this week. No price stated, but I believe I've heard it's really expensive. (Close to $300, I think? Hope I'm wrong.)

I think the OP is asking about Tea with Alice, not this tea party princess thing. Tea with Alice (and Dopey and maybe the Mad Hatter) is free. I have only been to it on the Wonder and I'm sorry, I don't know if it is offered on the Fantasy. Tea with Alice? Fantasy?

WOW!!! That is crazy expensive! The Alaska cruise had a Tea party with the princesses and it was gratis.

Wow that's really expensive!! I didn't even know there was one that wasn't free. We are already paying $8000 for this cruise I cannot justify paying that much more for a princess tea:scared1: That's just crazy IMO.

The free princess tea is on the Wonder and Alice is on the Magic for 7+ night cruises only. This thing on the Fantasy is completely different. You are paying for the doll & other gifts that are part of the package. There is no character breakfast or tea on the Dream or Fantasy.

The free princess tea is on the Wonder and Alice is on the Magic for 7+ night cruises only. This thing on the Fantasy is completely different. You are paying for the doll & other gifts that are part of the package. There is no character breakfast or tea on the Dream or Fantasy.

Good to know. I didn't realize there wasn't a character breakfast on the Fantasy. Our dream cruise was a 4 night and I just thought there wasn't one on the shorter cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter