Princess Morgan gets her wish

Have a wonderful time.. can you believe somehow I forgot to sub to your thread.. so I got to read pretty much the whole thing! I am subbing now so I can hear all about it when you get back!

Amy,

I have done that several times!! Been caught up reading and forget to subscribe!

I hope this family is well on their way. I would assume (hopefully correctly) that they would have come on here if they were not able to get a flight out...

Have fun guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) maroo

Just want to let everyone know we are back....have been for a bit. Didn't forget about you but life did that thing that it always does and I've been trying to keep up. I have since lost my camera AGAIN so I have no pics until I find it.(and I really need it for tomorrow)

Our trip was wonderful!!!!!!!! Much needed. Back to this cold weather is not what I wanted to do. I suppose when I post again it will need to be in the Trip Reports and not PTR.

I will be back to update.

yea!! You are back!

We can't wait to hear about your trip! :) Hopefully you can find your camera!

If you do start a TR, please put a link to it here and let us know so that we can follow along! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter