Princess Makeover disneyland

dvschem

Mouseketeer
Hi I was just wanting to know if anyone has has a princess makeover at Disneyland? We are taking our girls there in Feb '09 and we know they would love to be done up like princesses. We are wondering what they can have done and how much it would cost? I have seen some photos from the Princess Faire and it looks great. Also do you need to make a booking and if so what is the best way to go about this?

Thank you
Dave and Becky

50-150 are the prices ive seen for the bibbiy bobbety botiue it wont be open in feb 09 from what i can tell. but you can buy a dress at the shops (45 i think pluse 15-20 for shoes and purse and tieras and stuff
and pay 20 or so at libby lu in dtd they have a little make over thign for girls

The price ranges from $30 for just hair, to around $150 I think for hair, makeup, princess dress at the princess fantasy faire.

My nieces both had their hair done when we went back in 06' and they plan on doing it again this year. They were each wearing princess dresses that we had bought before the trip (one was cinderella and the other was holiday belle). If I remember right the price was around 30. They were absolutely adorable and they walked around the whole day like they thought they were just the greatest things. They both had updo's that looked like belle and cinderella do's and they will put flowers and glitter in their hair too. As they walked around the park the rest of the day the castmembers would bow and say "hello princess". It was the highlight of the trip and the pictures are pricesless.

Thank you for all your great information.
I had another question regarding the dresses. My husband and I would like to know what quality the dresses are? Are they high quality dresses or would we be wasting our time in purchasing them for the girls.

Thanks again
Dave and Becky

I am not sure about the prices and quality of the park costumes because we actually bought the dresses from the disneystore before the trip. The closer halloween gets the more they markdown their costumes so you can get a good deal from the disneystore or disneyshopping.com

We've bought dresses from Disneyland and they are great quality. They are like the "Deluxe" dresses at the Disney Store, but nicer than the regular dresses. We purchased Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty dresses in 2000, they have gone through 3 girls with still one more yet to play with them. They do show some wear and the Sleeping Beauty dress had some tears to the tulle layers under the dress, but otherwise they have held up very well.

Hi I was just wanting to know if anyone has has a princess makeover at Disneyland? We are taking our girls there in Feb '09 and we know they would love to be done up like princesses. We are wondering what they can have done and how much it would cost? I have seen some photos from the Princess Faire and it looks great. Also do you need to make a booking and if so what is the best way to go about this?

Thank you
Dave and Becky

What is the date of your Disney cruise in Feb 09

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter