Princess Fantasy Faire

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by sarah017, Jan 2, 2012.

1. sarah017

sarah017 Mouseketeer

When is it? Is it only on the weekends? Do they still do the ceremony?? I am having a hard time finding any info...I went a few years ago with my nieces and now just trying to get info for my own little princessprincess: TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneylandkitkat

disneylandkitkat Mouseketeer

it is located by toon town an d it's a small world they rotate the princesses in and out a couple at a time so u won't see all of them. They have a little show to teach the kid how to courtsy and bow. It goes from morning to about 6 or 7 at night. It is moving some time this year to carnation plazza infront of the castle. There is also pixie hollow to meet tinkerbell and all her farrie friends on the other side of the castle pretty much works the same way.

4. sarah017

sarah017 Mouseketeer

do they do it every day?

5. skiingfast

skiingfast <font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b

Yes, it's a normal attraction.

Do keep in mind that this place will close and another Princess Meet and Greet location will open in the future.

6. Eeee-va

Eeee-va Happiest robot on Earth

The shows ("coronation ceremony" alternating with "storytelling") do not necessarily occur every day--during less busy times, the shows may only run on the weekends.

The Princess meet and greet at the Fantasy Faire is open daily, I think usually from an hour or so after park opening (sometimes AT park opening) to about 6 PM. You wait in line and get to meet 3 or occasionally 2 princesses. I have heard if you want to meet princesses, you can also try walking the side paths around the castle during the middle of the day and you might stumble across one with less of a wait. But I went when the parks weren't HORRIBLY crowded and it appears the jig might be up on that one...at least, the one or two times I saw a princess in the area, they had pretty long lines (which may have been cut off by the time I saw them). But it's certainly worth a shot.

7. skiingfast

skiingfast <font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b

Eeee-va thank you for noting the details of the M&G and extra ceremony.