Princess Breakfast at Epcot vs. CRT

Stepharia

DIS Veteran
I was wondering how the princess breakfast at Epcot compares to CRT. We ate at CRT last year and loved the food. My 5 year old dd loved the princesses. We are returning this year and I was just wondering how they compare because we may do the one at Epcot this time. My dd wanted to see Belle and Jasmine which we did not see at CRT and are hoping they are at the one in Epcot.

::MickeyMo

We love the PSB!! We have gone 2 times and have a PS for next month for two mornings. My 4 year old son loves the princesses and this is all he wanted to do. Him & I went to CRT just the two of us in December and had a great time! We really enjoy the food at both breakfasts.

At the PSB we have seen Mulan (his favorite!!), Jasmine, Snow White, Belle, Princess Aurora and I believe we saw Mary Poppins once before.

We are hoping to see Mulan again when we go next month.:D Definatley give it a try, I am sure your daughter will love it! Have a great time!

I currently am trying to talk DH into doing both... I can't decide which one to go to.

Hi Stepharia

we love both breakfasts and i'm sure you will too. the food is great at PSB. You start with a selection of pastries & fruit while you server brings coffee & juice, you then get a "family style" hot skillet brought to the table with bacon, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes and sweet toast. Youget offered more if you clear it. The character interaction is very good.

there are a few pics here of PSB from our last trip in Oct '03:

PSB Photo's

It's getting very popular so watch your calendar and get a PS as soon as you can ( 90 days )

Alec

The castle is deciding factor for us. Hands down my little princess wants to eat with the princesses IN THE CASTLE. We did this on our last trip and I reserved it yesterday for June. I only want one breakfast, since we prefer those early hours for touring, so we are going to go to Chef Mickey's for our arrival night dinner and the princess dinner at the GF on our water park day.princess:

We enjoy both breakfasts. There is a joy in eating in the castle and seeing Cinderella, but the atmosphere is more cramped and rushed compared to Norway. The food is better in Norway and the characters spend more time with us there and there is something special about walking through WS hours before other guests.

My DD love Mulan and she is at PSB.

You'll be happy with either.:wave:

If Jasmine is a priority, your best chance to see her is at the Norway breakfast. She is a regular there and only appears randomly at CRT. Belle is a regular at both though.

I was just about to ask this very question! we loved the breakfast at the castle but didn't know if we wanted to try the one in Norway.

We had heard mixed reviews about the PSB, but I'm so glad we decided to try it. My daughter was thrilled to see that many princesses at once (and my 6-year-old son was even secretly thrilled....since you know princesses are for girls). We saw Mulan, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine and Snow White. It was definitely a highlight of the trip.

The food was good...just your basic scramled eggs, potatoes, waffles, sausage etc. We did start with a fruit/pastry plate.

I did find the service to be very slow!!! We were ready to leave a good 45 minutes before we were able to get out the door.

Give it a try. I've never done the CRT, so I can't really compare them. I just know that we really loved the PSB!!

While I vote for CRT first, only because of the location, but if you can't get PS then Norway is absolutely wonderful. I prefer the food in Norway to CRT but that's just MHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter