Primetime: What Would You Do?

DisGirlAllie

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else watching this show? I'm a big fan and it's interesting to see what people will actually stand up for.

I really enjoy it too! I watch it with my oldest daughter, age 14, even she knows you should not treat people the way they are on the show. I hope I would step up for others if put in the same situation.

I watch it as well.....DH says he has no need to watch it because he is married to the person that;) always steps in......

DH and I watch it and love it! I think they are doing repeats now. My favorite is when they were at the grocery store and someone would ask to get in front of someone because they only had a few items and when they get the counter a bunch of bells go off and they are like the millionth customer...it is too funny to watch the people's expressions. :confused3 Other things they do are more"serious".

I think this show has a great concept. It seems like everytime I have caught it on, it's always the one with the people stealing stuff from the open house. But I do enjoy watching it.

I also like this show. There was one situation where a man with Down's Syndrome was bagging groceries and a customer in line was making fun of him and questioning why he was ever hired. My husband turned to me and said, "Oh I'm sure Mama Bear would have been all over that guy!" The Mama Bear he was referring to is me! We have a son with Asperger's and I work with kids with disabilities including Down's. I never would have stood by while that guy hurled insults like that! It's interesting to see how far people will go when they believe they're right and a stranger is wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter