Primetime shuttle vs Super shuttle

I have used Supershuttle several times for business trips and have always had a great experience.

If you have a large party, for those who may run across this thread, consider a car service instead of a shuttle service. We have a family of six and when you add up the cost of SuperShuttle ($90) you can get a car service. Some rates are lower ($60) and some for just a little bit more.

The advantage is with a car service it is a flat rate with no stops. Most will even meet you at baggage claim with a cart for your bags (those wanting a nice tip). They usually have a Town Car but we've even taken a limo before too. The point is, don't assume you can't afford it. Look around, you may be surprised.

One such service is Execucar. They are very professional but a bit more expensive ($100 for meet & greet sedan service up to 4 people) than some other places and I don't think they have Limo service.

I've been looking for days now for a cheap transportation from Los Angeles Intl. Airport to Corona, CA, 92880 !! I can't find any
Shuttles start by $60
Car rentals are crazy in US when you rent for just a day or few hours, rentals start by $135.. $135 for just 65 miles !! that's crazy !!!

Can anybody help !!

Super Shuttle was great on our last trip. I did leave earlier than they suggested for the airport and I'm glad I did because of traffic. We were to and from GCV to John Wayne.

Do you know about Shuttle2LAX.com? They advertise $20 from LAX to anywhere ($11 for additional passengers). Don't know if that would include Corona or not ...?

I use Super Shuttle every time, and I've never had a problem. One trip took longer than normal, but that was the fault of the customer not really knowing where he had to meet his friend. I've had good, friendly drivers every time. So, I stick with what I know, and use SS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter