Pricing dilemma BC/Dolphin

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
I have been checking out the August AP rate for the BC & it is about $219 before tax for a standard room. The Dolphin's best rate then is about $160 -$170 but then you have to add in the extra resort fees that they charge, so the difference between the 2 is not that big. I can't figure out which to choose if the price is roughly the same.

Is the dining cheaper at the Dolphin or anything better there that would make me give up a stay at the BC? I hear the service is excellent (some say better) at the Dolphin? The 2 resorts are on equal footing me except the BC looks so much prettier. :confused3

Also, does Dolphin participate in Magic Express? If not that would have to be factored into the cost. Thanks!

I'm a big fan of the Swan / Dolphin but in this case where the price is almost the same I'd choose the Beach Club hands down.

Andy

Andy, Thanks!!!

I am trying to "sell" the idea of the 2nd trip(8/06) to my DH & to justify the AP, & I really like the Beach Club.

Thanks again! :)

Another vote for Beach Club. While S/D are nice, for about the same price YC/BC is the best resort on proprty IMHO.

Donna

Dolphin is not part of the ME so another money savings with that. Go with the BC!!!!

you will have SAB at BC.... the grotto pool is nice, and we loved our stay at the Swan, but I would try the BC if the price was comparable. It is pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!