Pricestore & Efax

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by alacazander, Jan 30, 2007.

1. alacazander

alacazander DIS Veteran

Did both of these this morning through QR...................

Anyone have any experience with them?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Wilsonfamily4

Wilsonfamily4 DIS Veteran

No, have not tried them. Can you let us know when it credits how it was for crediting and canceling? Also if you can cancel online, I would like to keep on of the othe posts updated. :) So far there are 5 offers that can be canceled onine!! Would be nice to add more. ;)

4. alacazander

alacazander DIS Veteran

I'm just tickled pink! QR has already credited BOTH of them into my account! It's been really like 30 minutes!

I LOVE QUICK REWARDS!!!! :goodvibes

5. Wilsonfamily4

Well you got me to join efax!! And yep, mine credited by Qr Already--super fast. I saw somewhere else on the disboards that you can cancel this one online so I will try that out later and let everyone know. Might actually try efax out.

6. alacazander

alacazander DIS Veteran

Me too. It's something i've been wanting to try.

I read the terms and conditions and it did say you had to call to terminate service. Let me know if you get to cancel online.

With Pricestore I did want to mention it says $1 out of pocket with $8 credit (which I did get going to the Featured page $7 under trials) but anywho it's actually an out of pocket cost of $2 they charge you $1 processing fee and another $1 for something else I can't remember what but the payout was great on it. Also I did a test call to them today and they picked up right away so I think to cancel will be easy.

7. Wilsonfamily4

I went online to cancel efax and what they have is a live chat area for canceling. So I guess in some ways that is better then talking on the phone but not quite "canceling online." I will cancel this one later on so I don't look suspicious. I was actually thinking of using this one but I didn't realize a few things about it. I do think it would be a good service though for people.

8. 3dog2kidmom

3dog2kidmom DIS Veteran

I did efax quite awhile back (one of my first offers), and as I recall it was easy to cancel.

9. alacazander

alacazander DIS Veteran

Both of these credit good and are easy to cancel.

Pricestore answered right away and efax you do a live chat to cancel.

Not bad for $15!