Prices on light sabers?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by honkytonkmama, Feb 18, 2013.

1. honkytonkmama

honkytonkmama Mouseketeer

The build your own light sabers at star tours looked SO cool, and I would like to get my son one. Does anyone know the pricing on them?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenrose66

jenrose66 DIS Veteran

I believe the double bladed one was $24.99 when we went in August. These are fun toys and pretty durable.

4. jtowntoflorida

jtowntoflorida Looking Like I Can't Really Afford To Go To Disney

Very reasonable...I think it was $21.95 for a single blade lightsaber? Certainly under $25, because my daughter paid for her own with a $25 gift card she received for her birthday. They're fairly well made, too...the one we bought is much heftier than the ones we've bought at Target or Toys R Us.

5. honkytonkmama

honkytonkmama Mouseketeer

Sweet! I did not know they would be so affordable! I will totally be getting him a gift card for it. Thanks! :goodvibes

6. Praise2Him

Praise2Him DIS Veteran

$21.95 plus tax for the single and $24.95 plus tax for the double. You can also Build Your Own Lightsaber at Mickey's Star Traders in Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom.

7. dadr

dadr Earning My Ears

Keep in mind the double only lights up on one side, and is still pretty long when collapsed.

Highly recommend building at Mickey's Star Traders or at the store in Downtown Disney rather than waiting in line and being rushed at the Star Tours location.