prices for February for West Jet /Air Canada

And don't forget about bag fees.. nasty little surprises if you're not aware:)

HTH!!

:)

And don't forget about bag fees.. nasty little surprises if you're not aware:)

HTH!!

Very true. The price looks great but if you checking bags add $20-30/bag each way it can go way up.

never heard of them! thank you for the suggestion. :O)

I love kayak for checking price it is so much easier then checking each airline. Both main Canadian airline are there but the charter lines like sunwing and air transat are not.

I love kayak for checking price it is so much easier then checking each airline. Both main Canadian airline are there but the charter lines like sunwing and air transat are not.

that is good to know as well. Thank you.

and yes, the bag fees. Oy. They can get pricey! at least i can have bags on West Jet, and I believe ACanada too!

We're crossing the border to Syracuse...i paid $1366.- with Jetblue for two adults and two kids...leaving feb 2012 on a friday morning and coming back the following SUNDAY evening! we're not restricted to fitting everyhing into one week...i get the weekends too! flying out of ottawa was ridiculous! we'll also do a park and fly hotel where we can leave the car for the week...i HIGHLY recommend Jetblue til the canadian prices go down!

The only thing is i had to call and get them to do it over the phone...they charged me an extra 15 dollars per ticket but since it wasnt working online...it was the only way i could do it.

Good luck!

Kim :surfweb:

I think you may see prices drop a little later in sept. or early Oct. We're watching January and have been told Sept/Oct... Basically I hear 3.5 months in and on a Tuesday :confused3

today is a tuesday...and the seat sale opened today! on ac and on west jet. however....our flights don't have any seat sale fares avail. :O(

On air canada there is...it is much better at $508 all in.But an old colleague of mine at a travel agency is working on a better fare with an american carrier...so there is hope!

that is good to know as well. Thank you.

and yes, the bag fees. Oy. They can get pricey! at least i can have bags on West Jet, and I believe ACanada too!

Not anymore :( Bag fees on AC now.

West Jet isn't .... so far....:rolleyes1

Let us know how you make out!!

caved...didn't want to wait any longer...with the AC seat sale and West jet seat sale I thought I would get something, and west jet was still pricing for my days at $616 cheapest, (bit cheaper if we arrived late at night. boo...no)

So I ended up with Delta airlines, at $480 each person all tax included. Agent only charged 1 booking fee total rather than 1 per person, so I appreciated that. Divided the fee between the 4 adults. ($10 each).

So $480 x2 kids $490 x 2 adults. I am ok with that. However we have to pay baggage fees.

There was a *chance* that we could have had cheaper if we held out but no guarantee on the flight times that we want.

So in the end, I am fine with this. One more thing checked off my list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter