Price of Junior Suite at Dolphin?

sharonk

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the approximate rack rate for the Junior Suite at the Dolphin? I keep trying to check through their on-line reservations system, but it will only show me the rates for regular rooms, not suites.

I understand there is usually a 50% AAA discount, that's even good for suites, but I'm just wondering what the suites usually go for.

Thanks!

Sharon

I do not beleive that AAA is that good a discount of 50%! The teacher/nurse/gov rate is around $149-159 standard 2 queen, so I don't think AAA is that low. You may want to investigate this,but I may be wrong. We used teacher's rate of $149 last december, but then decided on CL and got $214/night. Junior suites must be over rack of $285+ because it takes 10000 SPG point/nights to upgrade to suite.
Connears

AAA is 50% "rack rate".......I had quotes done for August and with the AAA discount it was $162.50 for the SWAN and $147.50 for the dolphin.

As for the Junior Suite I am not so sure....sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter