Price increases impact ressie?

sandymandr

DIS Veteran
Hey ev1!! My sis just called and asked me a question that I can not answer, so maybe you can help?? She said she was on WDW web today paying for part of our upcoming March trip and a window popped up that said something about price increases starting in January. She said she didn't have time to read all of it because she was at work, but was wondering if price increases will make our trip price go up?? I told her that I don't see how it could since we already have our ressie and have paid the deposit plus some extra, but wanted to make sure. I can not get a pop up window like the one she had to come up on the website, has anyone else seen it? She said it was when she was in "My Vacation" when she accessed our March ressie. She is really worried that she needs to pay off the whole trip before Jan 1 to avoid price increase. If anyone knows for sure, please let me know, Thanks!

Unless you make changes to the reservation the price will stay the same. Several years ago one of the counties here changed their sales tax rate. When you checked in you had to pay the additional money since it went to the county.

I agree with prev. post. They won't change your price unless you make changes to your reservation. I'm kinda surprised with the economy that WDW is raising prices at this time.

I agree with prev. post. They won't change your price unless you make changes to your reservation. I'm kinda surprised with the economy that WDW is raising prices at this time.

Will the price change if you apply a code? (Most codes offer a discount but it sounds like the new code will be a gift certificate but you pay rack rate - so if you add the code after the price increase will your package increase then - whereas if you didn't add the code it would stay the same?

Thanks guys! That is what I thought! I can't see us changing our ressie, we are doing the 4/3 deal at CBR and I can't imagine a better deal coming out. I compared $ with 4/3 vs. the 35% off, and we came out much better on the 4/3. Lilykat, I have no idea what the correct answer is to your question, but I am sure someone can help!! Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter