Price Difference - Poly Lagoon Vs Poly Lagoon Concierge?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by AndyMcV, Jun 9, 2004.

1. AndyMcV

AndyMcV DIS Veteran

Hi Gang

What is the basic difference in price between these? I know that discounts can apply but generally is it $20, $50, $100 per night difference?

Thanks
    Andy

2. copper68

copper68 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>some people a

3. Frances999

Frances999 DIS Veteran

Copper68 is right, it varies of course but you are looking about a $100 per night rise in price from Lagoon View to Lagoon View Concierge.

Personally, I will always be happy with a standard Lagoon View at The Polynesian, as I think the Tahiti building is wonderful. By staying standard lagoon view and requesting Tahiti you get larger rooms (452 sqaure-foot compared 402 square-foot in Concierge), double sinks in the bathroom plus a much more private, quiet beach with no pathway between the patio-level rooms.

:wave:

4. k&a&c'smom

k&a&c'smom DIS Veteran

AndyMcV - You can go to allearsnet.com for price lists for all the resorts, you'll find it in the "Fact Sheet." For 2004, the difference in Value season is $85 ($385 & $470,) Reg. season $95. I noticed that for 2005 the difference is much more - $110 in Value season, $135 in Reg. season!:earseek: Poly LV concierge has gotten very popular!

:wave: