Previous Ports List

cruisecrasher

Adventurer Mom
I was listening to the Passporter Moms Podcast this morning and they mentioned in passing that back in they had stopped in Antigua-2004 and Barbados-2006. So I was wondering what all the ports were that have been visited over the years

Acapulco
Ajaccio
Aruba
Barbados (Bridge Town)
Barcelona, Spain
Cabo San Lucas
Cadiz
Cartagena
Castaway Cay
Catania (Sicily)
Civitavecchia (Rome)
Copenhagen
Corfu, Greece
Costa Maya, Mexico
Cozumel, Mexico
Curacao
Dover
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Ensenada
Falmouth, Jamaica
Florence and Pisa (La Spezia)
Galveston, Texas
Gibraltar
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Guadeloupe
Halifax
Helsinki
Heraklion, Greece
Hilo, Hawaii
Honolulu, Oahu
Ibiza, Spain
Juneau, Alaska
Kahului, Maui
Katakolon, Greece
Ketchikan, Alaska
Key West, Florida
Kusadasi (Ephesus)
Los Angeles, California
Madeira, Portugal
Malaga, Spain
Manzanillo
Martinique
Maui
Mazatlan
Miami, Florida
Mykonos, Greece
Naples (Pompeii)
Nassau
Nawiliwili, Kaui
New York City
Oahu
Oslo
Palma (Mallorca), Spain
Panama Canal (technically not a port)
Piraeus (Athens)
Port Canaveral (Cocoa Beach)
Port of San Pedro (Los Angeles)
Puerto Vallarta
Rhodes, Greece
San Diego, California
San Francisco, California
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Santorini, Greece
Seattle
Sitka, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
St Croix in the US Virgin Islands
St. George's, Grenada
Saint John, New Brunswick
St Kitts (Basseterre)
St Lucia
St Maarten
St Martin
St. Petersburg
St Thomas/St. John
Stockholm
Tallinn
Tenerife, Canary Islands
Tortola British Virgin Islands
Tracey Arm (technically not a port) Alaska
Tunis
Valleta, Malta
Vancouver, Canada
Venice, Italy
Victoria BC, Canada
Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Nice and Cannes) France
Warnemunde (Berlin)

Any others?

We have sailed a few times over the years with Disney and I guess I never have heard that they ever stopped at these locations. I do know that they have sailed St Maarten, St Thomas, St John, Naasua, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Castaway Cay, Hawaiian islands, Stops in Alaska, Canada, Panama canal and Europe.:)

St. Lucia, St. Kitts....on the 11 night southern special, and Tortola on another special cruise. Also on Panama Canal cruises. Acapulco, Cartegena Columbia & Aruba.

And of course the Mexican Riviera ports of Cabo, Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta.

Seattle
Vancouver, BC
Victoria
Skagway, AK
Juneau, AK
Ketchikan, AK

And what about all the California stops? I know they've done these ones, but I'm likely missing some...

Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA

And then there are the various Hawaii ports--I have no idea what stops the Wonder made there.

in 2006 we were on a 10 night Southern on the Wonder

St Thomas
Barbados
St Lucia
Antigua
Castaway Cay

I think I got all the cruises y'all mentioned. And remembered the northern European cruise from 2010, so I went and looked those ports up as well.
:surfweb:
My goodness, DCL gets around!
And to think at least once a month theres a thread devoted to how they only ever do the same old ports in the Bahamas.
:goodvibes

If anyone remembers any other old itineraries, I'd be happy to add them into the list as well.

Not to be a pain, but when was there a DCL ship in Croatia? It is scheduled for 2013, but I wasn't aware that one had already stopped there--it's on the OP list.

Dec. 2010 11 night Southern on the Magic included:

Barbados (you mentioned 2006, not 2010)
Guadeloupe (1st time in that port)
Martinique

If we're getting really official, the ships have never gone to St John. It's a side trip from St Thomas.

And I think the OP meant which ports the ship has visited, at least once....probably not necessary to list how many times they've gone to each place.

kcashner said:
Not to be a pain, but when was there a DCL ship in Croatia? It is scheduled for 2013, but I wasn't aware that one had already stopped there--it's on the OP list.

Sorry, I pulled the DCL scheduled ports from 2013, they're in the list too.

Don't see Tunis (Tunisia) on the list...from the med in 2010.

I thought they pulled out of Tunis for all of the Med 2010 cruises. We were suppose to stop there, but they changed the itinerary since the Arab Spring was happening at that time. Can't remember which of the ports we went to replace Tunis.

I thought they pulled out of Tunis for all of the Med 2010 cruises. We were suppose to stop there, but they changed the itinerary since the Arab Spring was happening at that time. Can't remember which of the ports we went to replace Tunis.

We went to Tunis on the last Med cruise in 2010.

Also, Malta.

:cutie:

EDIT: Maybe, when there is more than one port available in a country, both should be listed: Kahului, Maui; Nawiliwili, Kaui; Honolulu, Ohau, Hilo, Hawaii.

If we're getting really official, the ships have never gone to St John. It's a side trip from St Thomas.

And I think the OP meant which ports the ship has visited, at least once....probably not necessary to list how many times they've gone to each place.

I think she was referring to Saint John, New Brunswick - its a common mistake to shorten it to St. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter