Pressed Pennies & Magic Band Bows?

BellsFam

DIS Veteran
Is anyone willing to share some how-tos?

Like how are you attaching the image to the pressed penny containers? Do you print the image on a sticker or just tape it somehow?

What kind of container do you use for the actual pressed pennies?

Last... If you made a magic band bow can you share your tips with me?

(I'm not trying to make a business out of this and won't share your tips with others if you wish, but I'm too late to order these types of things already done and I'm trying to figure out how to do it for my 5yrold!).

I bought the little penny holder at disney for the pressed pennies. I think it had space for pressed quarters too.
To carry the unused pennies and quarters I used the mini M&M tubes, they held everything nicely. I had one for pennies and one for quarters.

As for the Magic band bows, if it's the ones I see on etsy, you just need to fold over a length of ribbon on each end and hot glue it to make the loop on either end. Then do a second layer smaller than the first. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the middle, use the baby hair ties and put that on the ribbon for the middle of the bow before you hot glue it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!