Pressed Coffee at Kona Cafe

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by MariDisney, Aug 30, 2009.

1. MariDisney

MariDisney Queen of the World

We are really starting to go through the menus and thinking about what we might order at each restaurant. I was wondering if the pressed coffee at Kona (or anywhere else) is included as a beverage on the dining plan. For Kona, we are going for breakfast if it makes a difference.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wishicouldgomoreofte

wishicouldgomoreofte Mouseketeer

No, that must be paid for OOP. Boy, it would be great if it was though.

4. squirrel

squirrel DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>

I thought I heard you could do it.

I believe a poster said they shared it (2 people) and were also able to get juice. Doesn't it make 2 cups of coffee?

I also thought I remember one person ordering it and not get any other beverage as it counts as two drinks. They even gave her/him a to go cup as there was still some coffee left after the meal.

5. dansyr2514

dansyr2514 DIS Veteran

I don't know about Kona but when we went to Boma last year, it was not included.

6. wdwluver

wdwluver DIS Veteran

We ate breakfast at Kona last year on the DxDDP and had the pressed pot coffee. I did not have a separate charge for it.

7. ljcrochet

ljcrochet DIS Veteran

We went to Kona for breakfast last week and was able to get 2 pressed pots as our beverage. We even got a big bottle of water to go. It was 3 adults. Each pot had 3 cups but counted as two beverages.