Presidential Election

Who do you think will win this years presidential election?

• McCain

• Obama

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ms.Squeakers

<font color=red>♥ <font color=teal>Forget Diamonds
Hey.
I thought of an idea that should be really fun (if youre interested).

Lets take a poll.

McCain or Obama to win this years election?*

I was wondering if this could be stickied until after the election, so we can see if the majority of us were right.

You dont have to give a reason to why you choose them, just vote. You can make comments about it too.

Please no arguing, i just want this to be a silly little poll.

-
Mouse

* I would have done third parties, but usually its either a democrat or a republican.

I picked Obama mainly because I HATE Palin. Everything about her just rubs me the wrong way.

I was actually for McCain before that though. I also am not to happy with either one of the candidates. I think our country has been going downhill for a long time and we really need someone who can pick us up. I don't think either one of these candidates can provide that. Then again the economy is horrible right now, and there isn't much anyone can do. :sad2:

I honestly don't know yet.

Obama scares the crap out of me. But, I don't like McCain much either.

I forgot to add: I wish Hilary won in the primary's.

I also wish I could vote this year. I am one year to young. Not cool.

I honestly don't know yet.

Obama scares the crap out of me. But, I don't like McCain much either.

totally agree.
but mccain is the lesser of the two evils if you ask me.
but that's just my opinion.

plus, i LOVE sarah palin.
i just agree with a lot of what she says.

Obama. I know that I'm young, but I agree with Obama's view points. I believe in gay marriage, I believe in regulating health care, and I believe in legalizing the illegal immigrants if they want, if not they're deported.

I, personally, wish Hillary had won the nomination. I do not like Sarah Palin at all, I think she's full of small-minded comments. JMO.

totally agree.
but mccain is the lesser of the two evils if you ask me.
but that's just my opinion.

plus, i LOVE sarah palin.
i just agree with a lot of what she says.

Yeah, I think that of the two, McCain's better.
But I DON'T like Palin one bit.

Obama. I know that I'm young, but I agree with Obama's view points. I believe in gay marriage, I believe in regulating health care, and I believe in legalizing the illegal immigrants if they want, if not they're deported.

I, personally, wish Hillary had won the nomination. I do not like Sarah Palin at all, I think she's full of small-minded comments. JMO.

i know i'm prabably gonna start an arguement with this, but whatever.

i don't see palin as "small-minded" at all.
she is a christian.
she believes in god.
that is not being small-minded.
if she doesn't believe in gay marriage and abortion and all that, it is because of her religion.
there is nothing small-minded about being a christian [which i am and i guess that's why it offends me].

sorry for causing a fuss.
XD

obama. i'm sorry, i cannot stand mccain and sarah palin. i'm completely anti-war;pro-choice;and pro gay-marriage.

The young comment actually doesnt mean anything, most young people actually are democrat.

Uhm....Biden doesn't believe in gay marriage.
He believes in like..a ceremonial commitment, but as the term "marriage" he does not, but as for Obama, im not quite sure, i would assume that he would.

Not trying to start an argument at all, but there IS proof of that (not a scandle either, it was in the palin/biden debate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter