President Bush

ASFCurly

Dreaming of when I finally get to go back to WDW!
George W. Bush came to my hometown today (it's only 10 mins from where I live now, just the town over) it is so weird, it is a fairly small place, not where you would expect the president.

Very cool Alisha! I saw him on the news earlier talking to Union Workers, they said he was Richfield, Ohio. I was wondering where it was at. :)

Kind of neat, huh? I would love to meet a president, past or present. It's like meeting part of history.

That would be neat to see the President! I doubt he'd come to my town....it's way too small.

my town is really small, it isn't on most maps, as a matter of fact, lots of people from out of town, haven't even heard of the "big town", or Akron, and that is very very much larger than Richfield, actually, the town that I live in now, which is the next town over, or Bath, doesn't even have it's own post office, which is why my mailing address is Akron,

Alisha -- Richfield made the front page of the New York Times today! It was mentioned in the caption of President Bush speaking. It must have been very exciting in town yesterday!

Alicia-I too thought it was weird he was in little ole Richfield Ohio?! You just never know....

I didn't know Bath didn't have it's own post office?! That's kind of funny, those multi-million dollar homes and they have an Akron zip code. LOL!!! btw-Do you live in one of those multi-million dollar estates???? :eek: ;)

Don't forget that the White House Christmas tree from a couple years ago came from Richfield. Perhaps Bush was there to visit the stump. :teeth:

no, I do not live in one of the multimillion dollar homes, but I have been in plenty of them, as a matter of fact, my baby sister's (16:eek: ) boyfriend does live in one of them. I remember the stump, :p

That should be our new rallying cry:

Remember the stump!!!

(Another slow morning at work.... NOT!!!)

Hey, in (looks at calendar) 20 days Richfield will be literally walking distance from us! :teeth: :teeth: (Well, the border of Richfield Twp., that is :smooth: )

moving or just visiting, and if you are moving then where?

Moving. We're building a house in Broadview Hts. (right by Boston Rd.) that's done in a couple weeks! :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter