Presenting - Pumpkin Planning Project.........A PTR Production!!!

I can not believe that I just found your PTR as I followed your previous TR. I will be there on Halloween night. We are coming down just for that one night for the Halloween party. I am so excited. We went in 2010 and had so much fun.

I would definitely be taking advantage of that opportunity to have a driver :thumbsup2 Would be great to check out some of those places you might not otherwise be able to get to very easily.

Best of luck to your DD!

And I love your new bag! I would really love to 'invest' in one of those one day, when I run out of other stuff to spend money on :lmao:

I love my Disney Dooneys, as well as Harveys bags. I am really holding out on buying another and hoping that Dooney or Harveys will do a Villains bag.

I can not believe that I just found your PTR as I followed your previous TR. I will be there on Halloween night. We are coming down just for that one night for the Halloween party. I am so excited. We went in 2010 and had so much fun.

Hello and welcome back!!!!!! So nice to have you on board!:goodvibes

We really cannot wait until the Halloween party. We will have to see if we can catch you so we can say hi! I will be accompanied by the lovely Miss Snow White and will be wearing my "security" shirt:rotfl2:

Are you getting dressed up?

I have ordered one of the light up trick or treat bags for the DD as we have been told that there is loads of candy to be had! We are planning on donating most of it to the kids at the hotel where we are staying as we thought it would be nice for those who didn't get to attend the party! I might just give it to the staff and they can distribute how they see fit! Last time we stayed there, we actually donated a Christmas tree complete with lights!!!
We will have to bring back a little sample of it though so we can show everyone what we got!!!!:thumbsup2

I am not sure if I am dressing up yet. If I do I will be Maleficent if not I will be wearing my Maleficent shirt and evil Queen hoodie. FYI we used the reusable shopping bags when we went and the handle broke. We were happy that I had brought my back pack. We had close to 40 pounds of candy.

I did not read all of your PTR where are you staying?

I am not sure if I am dressing up yet. If I do I will be Maleficent if not I will be wearing my Maleficent shirt and evil Queen hoodie. FYI we used the reusable shopping bags when we went and the handle broke. We were happy that I had brought my back pack. We had close to 40 pounds of candy.

I did not read all of your PTR where are you staying?

Staying at the Howard Johnson.

40 pounds:scared1: Oh my lord that's a whole lot of tooth ache!!!!!! Can't wait though!!!!:bitelip:

I love my Dooney that I have already and the Mickey one will make 2! There is another one that I really like, but I want to actually pick that one out myself as it has print on it that changes on each bag so want to amk sure I get just the right one!!!!

I might have to look into the other one you mentioned, Harveys. If they do Disney prints then I am in trouble!!!!

And Maleficent sounds wonderful which ever way you go!!! I wouldn't be comforatble all night in a costume so that is why I have had the special shirt made to wear!!!

I would definitely be taking advantage of that opportunity to have a driver :thumbsup2 Would be great to check out some of those places you might not otherwise be able to get to very easily.

Best of luck to your DD!

And I love your new bag! I would really love to 'invest' in one of those one day, when I run out of other stuff to spend money on :lmao:

I still haven't decided yet on the day trip to LA. I am sitting on the fence as it means another day out of the parks and more expense...........plus I am not the best passenger in a car at the best of times! That is why I am looking forward to our train trip!!!!

I love my Dooney that I have already and now I will have a Mickey AND a Minnie one!!!!

It's getting really real now......................just got this costume for DD's very first Halloween......................so excited..............:cool1:

snowcostume.jpg

I have also created and ordered my shirt today. It has come up better than I had hoped so I hope it looks as good when it finally arrives!!!

I rang Disneyland to book our ultimate experience and was told to ring back on the 26th. I really was hoping to get in early, but no such luck. I just hope I can get through on the 26th and they don't sell out!!!

The ADR's are also coming along nicely. So far I have confirmed............

Thursday, October 25, Carnation Cafe at 5:00 PM - wanted 7pm but this was the latest they had on offer.

Saturday, October 27, Cafe Orleans at 1:00 PM

Sunday 10/28 PCH Grill at 7:00 AM:scared1: This is what happens when you ask for the earliest seating available!!!!!

Friday, 11/02 Ariel's Grotto at 9:20 AM

Saturday, 11/03 Storytellers Cafe at 9:00 AM

I still have a few to go and I need to get our WOC picnics too!

And I am very excited that the Disneyland website's calendar now is showing mid way through October. It won't be long and we will be able to see what is happening on our first day in the park!:yay:

woooooooooohoooooooo, you are doing better then I am. We booked Goofys on Nov 1 at 10 am. I love doing a character meal before we leave. It kinda makes it easier as we get to say goodbye.

All very exciting Minnie Sue! Your DD's costume is beautiful :) I have a similar one but its just above knee length and I made my red cape :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see a pic of your "costume" for the night! It sounds perfect, love the play on words. How long did it take you to come up with it?

Not long to go now :goodvibes

Thanks so much ladies for letting me know your thoughts on DD's costume:) I am so glad you like it and I really can't wait for the fashion parade when it gets here!!!
I will be sure to post pics when I get my shirt too!!!!

I have some news......................very exciting news......................now we all now by now that my love for Disney is something that has spanned over many years. It is only now that in my working adult life though that I have been fortunate to visit the place where Disney magic happens............the USA!!!

One of the things I have always wanted to do is visit the El Captain theatre in Hollywood. So, I just happened to check their website tonight ( I have it in my favourites:thumbsup2 ) to find there was a special Halloween screening on for a limited time of none other than......................

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

So what did I do..................I got tickets of course:cool1:

My beloved Jack in all his glory and in Disney digital 4D!!! Yes, 4D!!!! Complete with snow, wind, fog and more according to the poster!!!!

So, we are off to see Jack and Sally and Zero of course on Saturday 27th October in the front row of the balcony section.......VIP's!!!!!!!

I really feel so lucky that we will be able to experience so many special things on this trip:goodvibes With the movie and the Walt Disney archives exhibition, plus all that Disneyland has to offer, we truly are blessed:goodvibes

I have booked us on a bus that will arrive in Hollywood at roughly 10am. I am hoping we will have enough time to visit Madame Tussauds when we arrive and then our movie starts at 12:15pm. After the movie, we will have around 2 hours to check out some stars, do some souvenir shopping and grab a sundae at the Disney Soda Fountain store! What a great day out!
The bus picks up at 4pm so we will be able to complete our day with a fun night in the parks......................magicpixiedust:

I hope the next 46 sleeps get here soon!!!!!!!!!

Woop woop!!! Sounds awesome Minnie Sue!! Nothing like more Disney magic :D

Last I checked on the website the dates finished October 25th so I'll take a look for our Hollywood dates, the VIP experience is the way to go :)

Wow that is awesome! The planets are really aligning for your trip - so many special experiences to share with your DD :goodvibes You'll have such a great time!

Thanks so much ladies for letting me know your thoughts on DD's costume:) I am so glad you like it and I really can't wait for the fashion parade when it gets here!!!
I will be sure to post pics when I get my shirt too!!!!

I have some news......................very exciting news......................now we all now by now that my love for Disney is something that has spanned over many years. It is only now that in my working adult life though that I have been fortunate to visit the place where Disney magic happens............the USA!!!

One of the things I have always wanted to do is visit the El Captain theatre in Hollywood. So, I just happened to check their website tonight ( I have it in my favourites:thumbsup2 ) to find there was a special Halloween screening on for a limited time of none other than......................

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

So what did I do..................I got tickets of course:cool1:

My beloved Jack in all his glory and in Disney digital 4D!!! Yes, 4D!!!! Complete with snow, wind, fog and more according to the poster!!!!

So, we are off to see Jack and Sally and Zero of course on Saturday 27th October in the front row of the balcony section.......VIP's!!!!!!!

I really feel so lucky that we will be able to experience so many special things on this trip:goodvibes With the movie and the Walt Disney archives exhibition, plus all that Disneyland has to offer, we truly are blessed:goodvibes

I have booked us on a bus that will arrive in Hollywood at roughly 10am. I am hoping we will have enough time to visit Madame Tussauds when we arrive and then our movie starts at 12:15pm. After the movie, we will have around 2 hours to check out some stars, do some souvenir shopping and grab a sundae at the Disney Soda Fountain store! What a great day out!
The bus picks up at 4pm so we will be able to complete our day with a fun night in the parks......................magicpixiedust:

I hope the next 46 sleeps get here soon!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, which bus service is this Minnie Sue? I've been looking online for something like this as last time we were over there we booked a "Hollywood tour" to get a chance to see the sights and what not. But we didn't really like it because we only got 45 minutes in Hollywood to do some exploring. Alicia and I are really hoping for a full day to explore! :cheer2:

Ooh, which bus service is this Minnie Sue? I've been looking online for something like this as last time we were over there we booked a "Hollywood tour" to get a chance to see the sights and what not. But we didn't really like it because we only got 45 minutes in Hollywood to do some exploring. Alicia and I are really hoping for a full day to explore! :cheer2:

Ths company is All Anaheim Tours. It does a pick up from loads of hotels in Anaheim and it claims to arrive in Hollywood by 10am. It drops you off and then the return is at 4pm. Plenty of time to look at the stars, do some souvenir shopping or visit Madame Tussauds or catch a movie at El Captain!!!!

We did the Hollywood tour too and would never do it again. Just too too rushed:worried:

Hi out there in cyber space:wave2:

Time for a catch up!!!!

So, I have done our ESTA's and we are now ok to enter the USA:cool1: They last for 2 years too so will cover the next trip:scratchin

My shirts have arrived that I have had made and I am sooooooo happy with them, especially the foolish mortals one..........

004-5.jpg

006-6.jpg

005-6.jpg

The Disigners on the boards here are just soooooooo clever.

We are still waiting on the Snow White costume to arrive. I am hoping it gets here soon just in case we need to do any alterations.

I have checked out the Harveys bags and oh dear, I do feel there may be one retuning here to Australia in my suitcase!!! Especially as I have seen there is a Nightmare Before Christmas set:thumbsup2

I have our packing lists all ready to go. I also have been adding things to my "to buy" list as I have spotted them. There is a Minnie Mouse set of OPI brand nail polishes that I want to buy and I have also found a Minnie Royal Doulton 3 piece dinner set that I would love! I also came across some board games - Jenga, Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit in Nightmare Before Christmas...........the Monolpoly has been something I have wanted to get for ages! I will be on the lookout for all those things on our shopping trips!!!

And here is a little something special I thought I would share with my loyal readers.......................

DD has a very, very special Minnie Mouse whose name is Girl. She was given Girl for her very first Christmas and she is that one special toy that has been by here side since then. She accommpanied us on the last trip, in fact she even hijacked my Trip Report and wrote her own post!!!!::yes:: If you have not read it, you should take some time to have a read and then you will really understand how special this mouse really is!
So, Girl is getting a little worse for wear and I have been worried about how she will manage on another long trip. The last thing I want is for something to happen to her, DD would be devastated. Well, I came up with an idea!!!!:idea:
I am not took sure if you all are familiar with doll accessories, but some dolls have a sleeping bag that you can get as an accessory! So, on to eBay I went and found some flannel pink Minnie material and had it shipped over from the USA! Then, I found a lovely lady at my work who has a Mum who is a wonderful seamstress..........................well, you can guess how the rest goes!!!

I am going to give it to her on the day we fly out at the airport. It has become somewhat of a tradition now that DD gets an "airport" goodies bag. I have lots of things like notepaper, pens, playing cards, cosmetic cases etc all Disney themed of course!:thumbsup2
And..............Girl is going to get her own airport bag too!!!!

This will be much better for her to be carried in and not so much wear and tear hopefully! I can't wait to see it when it is finished!!!

I worked out today I only have 25 more work days left................:woohoo:

More soon and thanks ever so much for reading:goodvibes

39 sleeps to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter