presentation on a cruise

mnra

DIS Veteran
we just came off a Disney cruise and we sat thru the presentation for members. It was awful. They had water and some drinks and a few cookies. They marched us around the rooms and at one point wanted us to flop around the floor like trout. I couldn't believe this is the best they can do for the 25th anniversary. I went to the meeting hoping to hear about the club plans but instead we where treated like little kids. It was a total embarrassment. I am not sure who to call but I really need to speak with someone high up the dvc chain of command on something this bad

They don't talk much about club plans because they don't want to be held accountable. If you really want to get them excited, attend a meeting for prospective buyers and let the presenters know that you are an existing owner. The whole meeting they will be worried that you will say something negative when they are doing their sales spiel.

:earsboy: Bill

I've gone to some that were done well with some good games and some that were horrible. I think it all depends on the team.

Wow! Was it one side of the room against the other? I have found that since on of the Activities CM takes over the show that they've been more entertaining.

I go primarily for a drink and a chance to win on board credit. Sometimes you get a pin and I am a collector. Have lots of Members caps! My next DCL cruise will be my 18th, some presentations have been better than others.

Yep, the free drinks and hats are nice. I also won the obc drawing once and was able to use it to buy a non expiring Disney gift card in one of the shops that I applied later towards our annual passes. I'd be willing to flop like a fish to get that again, but you are right, they can do better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter