Present Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Pal info. have been pmed out. The send by date is Monday 11/16. Don't forget to wrap your presents, or put them in a gift bag. If you will be ordering your pals present online, and have it sent to them directly, your gift does not have to be gift wrapped. Please remember to put a card or note together with your exchange, and wrap items well. Have fun :santa:

Received present today from mommytotwo, Thank you Patsy for the cookbooks!! The chocolate one looks amazing, saw quite a few recipes I will be trying out in the near future. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

:thanks:

my package should of been delivered yesterday to my pal's front door/porch according to the email I received. Hope she likes it.

I did receive my package yesterday from Jean! Sorry for the delay in posting. Thank you so much! I received a beautiful World of Fairies book with a bookmark and two Tink pencils, a bag of candy (yum!), and a gorgeous music box from the San Francisco Music Box Company!! I just love it. :) It plays "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," and is the first Christmas decoration I have on display this year. Thanks again, Jean. I love it all. :santa:

You are so very welcome, Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays (both Christmas & Thanksgiving)

I have received both of my presents.:santa:

Patsy sent me a pretty wind chime that includes a butterfly. My back porch has lots of butterfly wind chimes and hanging things. And, a Lavender bath gift set (lavender is my favorite & I'm not allergic to it!!)

Yesterday I revceived my package from toystory1130; it included two beautiful red/white towels, plus a magnetic notepad and pencil (the pad has a butterfly on each sheet):butterfly

Thanks to both of you and I will definitely put the gifts to good use:thanks:

I ordered my gift for my pal! Patsy, I'll send you the shipping info once I receive it.

My packags arrived today thanks Heidi I received an adult coloring book and pencils, a kitchen towel set and a zippered pouch cant wait to start coloring thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter