Preparing for a bad trip

Count DH and I in on being super excited about our upcoming trip. The only thing I am worried about is having as much fun as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3:

Count DH and I in on being super excited about our upcoming trip. The only thing I am worried about is having as much fun as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3:
Why on Earth would you be excited, haven't you heard it is going to be terrible?

I don't want you to get the wrong idea, you are going to be miserable. Did you know that Disney is outside, I was told there was a gigantic bubble dome encompasing all of Disney property, but I found out recently this is not true. And to top it off, I have nothing to celebrate.

Oh Maxiesmom... I have a Maxie too. We will be there on Monday! It will be a total blast, don't worry!

Yeah you missed something.

The Love Bugs might make a surprise raid on Walt Disney World while you are there.:scared1: And someone might trick you into drinking some of that awful water they have down there in Florida.:eek:

LOL, the water in Florida is disgusting! I refuse to drink it to the absolute extreme. We're talking, I'd pay $50 for a bottle of Fiji or Smartwater before I'd drink water from FL. Nothing against the state, I just kind of throw up in my mouth a little bit when I think of the first and last time I ever drank it.

But I don't really care about love bugs. It sucks that they're there, but I'm not about to cry about that.

However, it's a good thing I don't have to pay $50 for Smartwater, $3 is great. As long as there's another option, or I can bring water with me in my checked bags on the airplane, I'll be OK.

And don't forget about us Southerners who take our kids to the parks to ruin your trip too!!!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We leave for Disney World in just 4 short days!:banana:

And from being on the boards today I have learned I will probably not have a good time. Because.....

1. It will be a cold 70 degrees
2. The parks are crawling with foreigners
3. I won't be able to eat at any counter service places. I will be too stressed about the proper way to go about things. Do I order the food first, or have someone grab a table first? I can't decide!
4. Someone may run me over with their ECV
5. I not only have to be on the lookout for bedbugs in my room, but snakes too!:eek:

Am I missing something?;)

But you know, somehow, even with all of this bad stuff that could happen to me, I am still super excited to be going to Disney World. Even if all of those things happen to me, I will still be smiling. Cause as the saying goes, a bad day at Disney is better than a bad day anywhere else! :cloud9:

Who else is excited to be going to Disney World and is not going to let all the bad things that could happen bring them down? Let's be happy people! We are going to Disney World!:dance3:

LOL .......... :rotfl: ..... Great post!!! :thumbsup2 I'll be going to the world in mid November (3 weeks) and am very excited as well. I'm staying off site and we all know bugs and snakes only go on Disney property, not the off site condos. I'm getting a table BEFORE my food, I'll wear my winter coat, I'll put on bug spray and i won't let people cut in front of me during parades ... it's all good! :woohoo:

Truly ... on this forum we do tend to argue and complain about the most unimportant things. And i admit being right in there swinging with the rest of them! :rolleyes: BUTTTTTTTTTTTT Bottom line is a day at Disney is a "DAY AT DISNEY!!!" :yay: We wouldn't be forum members if we didn't love going and I think all the complaining is really just something to discuss 99% of the times. Even when we're argueing out view points about something Disney we're still THINKING about being at Disney.

Soooooooooo wear your winter clothes, get your bug spray, the snakes don't bite hard so don't worry about them, don't leave loose change in your room or you'll be robbed, don't expect a quiet room or thoughtful people, expect people to cut you off, expect to not get a table at the counter service restaurants, don't expect a seat on Disney busses and go there and have the best time of your life!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :yay:

I've just heard I can't get trans fat anywhere, on property :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: ! Our trip has lost all meaning for me :sad2: !

You forgot about those evil kids that are going to push past you in the queue to catch up with their parents after taking a bathroom break.

.... and no one has yet mentioned the coffee :eek: !! ...

Good grief...don't tell me the coffee is bad too?!? :scared1: Here's one girl from Canada that's already wondering how she's going to survive a week without her beloved Tim Hortons. :love:

LOL, and 70 degrees sounds wonderful to me.......especially when its pouring rain here, and so cold all my flowers have long since kicked the bucket for the season. 70 is swimmin' weather for us Northerners! :lmao:

Oh yeah, and another for the OP to the list (for all us Canadians)......our whole trip's gonna cost us at least 30% more than we originally budgeted, 'cause our dollar's gone down the toilet!! :eek:

Still.......can't wait to go.....tell Mickey I'll see him in 77 days! :yay:

TO FUNNY

We will be there (arriving xmas day) all I have read about it what a horrible time to go it is (CROWDS) etc, etc, etc, I got a little sad that were going, then I did a reality check and said WE ARE GOING TO DW. I am sure that the crowds will just ruin our trip and we won't be happy that we are in DW with all the decorations and the magic, I am sure we won't have any fun at all. I would rather not have any fun at all in Disney then be home in the SNOW.

Demand that everyone you see who even pointed a camera in your direction immediately rip their film out or delete the image. Perverts are everywhere in Disney World!!!

Don't forget to complain about how so much better it was 2 (or 5) (or 10) years ago, and how much the standards have gone down, and how you can barely stand to be there now.
:rolleyes1

This is a great thread. I first found this forum last February after I booked my trip for this past May and I was really taken aback by the negativity and the fact that so many seem to complain about the most trivial things. I had a wonderful, magical trip and I'm going back again next year.

It's sad that some people will go out of their way to find something negative just to complain about it, but then there are people who have actually complained after winning a lottery that taxes were taken out! Like they still don't have more money than they started with!

Anyway, I love this forum and I've learned you have to take the negatives with a grain of salt. Like someone said, Don't sweat the small stuff!!!

Thanks for starting this thread. I have also been reading the negative posts lately and wondering what the heck is going on. Well I'll be there soon with my friend who is going for her first time and we are so excited. I have managed to make it to Disney once a year for the last 8 years and each time it is "magic". Nothing in this life is perfect but I know when I step into the parks all the adult resposibilities and drama just kind of slips away and I am back enjoying being a kid (at 56) again! princess:

And don't forget the favorite and most fun activity of all. Carefully track each and every picky, minute, unimportant negaitve detail of your trip, so you can joyfully report it on the boards and discuss it to death!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao: Another horror you may have to face...... standing on the 7 minute bus ride.....or even worse,paying more for food than you normally would at home.....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter