Preparation advise for 3 nite cruise

twinsluvdisney

Earning My Ears
We will be leaving in less then 3 weeks. Does anyone have any advise on what I should be doing at this point to get ready. I know about the packing list any others?

I am soooo excited so I am sure that I will forget certain things. My luck I show up at dinner in undies and shoes. Of course I have my twins to pack for as well.

Thanks!!!!

I'd suggest you get your ID in order -- have it all in one place, for example, so you're not running about the house searching for anything. NOT that I speak from personal experience, you understand...........:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Also, if you're planning on making any magnetic door signs for your room, now's the time to start :)

I like to make a list before the panic sets in....also, I tend to hide things around the house...things I've collected for the cruise...so, thinking back on what might be missing from my collection is another thing that I try to do before the panic sets in. Make sure all your documents are in order (passport...online registration)..then put it in a safe place....I make sure I have thought out everyone's outfits for each day....hair..down to feet...and put all that on a list to be checked off. Last year for cruise #5 on The Wonder...I followed my own advice..and had the car packed the night before!! Nothing worse than stressful packing at the last minute!! It was so "Wonder"Ful to have the car completely packed (less the overnight bag) when I sent the kids to school..all I had to do was finished that last bag after I sent them to school..and then pick them up...and head South! Good Luck!

Try and read previous navigators online here before you cruise and see hat you would like to do, then on ship get a highlighter pen and highlight the bits you want to do each day on your navigator, or you will miss something.:happytv:

Try and read previous navigators online here before you cruise and see hat you would like to do, then on ship get a highlighter pen and highlight the bits you want to do each day on your navigator, or you will miss something.:happytv:

This is fantastic advice. Its what we did for our 3 night cruise last month. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter