Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

This is a great deal! We have done the Photopass CD on all of our trips so far. So excited to get some rides and character meal photos included in it. I just hope we can get 2 cards- my DH and often split up at times with the older/younger kids and we always each have a card so we don't miss an opportunity.

You can only get one card. Just have your husband (or you) - whoever doesn't get the + card - keep track of the ride photo # and you should be able to go back to get it added to the card. Obviously, he (or you) can get the freebie card too, to have "regular" pictures added.

On the Facebook page, the Photopass CM said to have the person without the photopass+ card ask the CM at the ride photo area for some sort of ticket that can be added to your photopass+ card at the main street photo store.

The ticket basically is a code of the digital image (8 or 12 characters long). You can take that and the + card to the Photopass service booth/store at the end of Main street to have it added to your card (or you can do it online).

Just ordered it for our July trip. I was mainly interested in the ride pictures because we never get them and I've always wanted them added to photopass. Now it makes me think of wanting to do a character meal even though it is just DH and I and no kids. What character do they take your picture with at Goofy's?

maybe this has been answered.....

we are leaving in 5 days and don't think I can order the the photo pass in time. How much exactly I am paying for my photo pass if I get it on site?

And where can I get one right away after I enter the main gate at DL?

Thanks.
mickeytai

Just ordered it for our July trip. I was mainly interested in the ride pictures because we never get them and I've always wanted them added to photopass. Now it makes me think of wanting to do a character meal even though it is just DH and I and no kids. What character do they take your picture with at Goofy's?

That is why I ordered it. My dh and I are taking an anniversary trip just the two of us. We have reservations at Goofy's so just that and the ride pictures make it a great deal. Add in the regular pictures and CD and that made it even sweeter. :love:

At Goofy's at my last meal (in October), my DH and I had our pic taken with Goofy and Pluto. It was cute, my DH actually wore his Mickey ears, we sent them to the in-laws at Christmas. LOL.

maybe this has been answered.....

We are leaving in 5 days and don't think i can order the the photo pass in time. How much exactly i am paying for my photo pass if i get it on site?

And where can i get one right away after i enter the main gate at dl?

Thanks.
Mickeytai

$99.95

That is why I ordered it. My dh and I are taking an anniversary trip just the two of us. We have reservations at Goofy's so just that and the ride pictures make it a great deal. Add in the regular pictures and CD and that made it even sweeter. :love:

I've been wondering how it would be for adults. Good to know.

At Goofy's at my last meal (in October), my DH and I had our pic taken with Goofy and Pluto. It was cute, my DH actually wore his Mickey ears, we sent them to the in-laws at Christmas. LOL.

That is so cute! If the photopass plus gives it to you digital also it would be cute to put on a Christmas card.

That's for the photopass plus at the parks. I wasn't sure if she meant that or the regular photopass. I was trying to find out the price of the regular non plus photopass disc and I couldn't find it anyway. :confused3 When I ordered it several years ago it was $59 and you could order it after you got home. I went to the photopass site and had trouble finding anything.

I ordered yesterday afternoon and just received an email that it's shipped! I know they said 14 days, but that was quick. :thumbsup2

The email does say 7-10 days for delivery with 14 days max. It will be interesting to see how long it really takes.

I received the email at 4pm today too. Glad to see it.

That's for the photopass plus at the parks. I wasn't sure if she meant that or the regular photopass. I was trying to find out the price of the regular non plus photopass disc and I couldn't find it anyway. :confused3 When I ordered it several years ago it was $59 and you could order it after you got home. I went to the photopass site and had trouble finding anything.

I purchased a "normal" photopass disc in April and it was $69.95.
*edited to add*
Just checked the site and the Disney Photopass Photo CD is still $69.95. So that makes the Photopass plus an excellent deal if you can pre-order it.

The regular PP is $59.95. I just purchased one in April. You couldn't preorder. This PP+ is the first prepay option for DL.

The price of a regular PP has just been increased to $69.95 shortly after the increase in ticket price. I was disappointed with the price increase though it's just $10. Now I am super excited with the new PP+ deal since I will be doing a few character meals and I always wanted those expensive ride photos.

Thanks OP for the link! You have made my "week"!!:worship:

Hi. We're off on our first family holiday to Disneyland this Christmas...can't wait. Just a quick question, if anyone is able to help. Do they send the photocd's overseas..I'm guessing that if they do, then there would be 2 postage charges..one with the voucher for the new photopass+ and then one again with the photocd. Thanks anyone who is able to help :)

Hi. We're off on our first family holiday to Disneyland this Christmas...can't wait. Just a quick question, if anyone is able to help. Do they send the photocd's overseas..I'm guessing that if they do, then there would be 2 postage charges..one with the voucher for the new photopass+ and then one again with the photocd. Thanks anyone who is able to help :)

I just ordered this PhotoPass+ with a delivery to Russia. No shipping charges at all! I was really suprised! And many times in the past we ordered PhotoCD to Russia (with a 10$ shipping).

So, for those who have already ordered and received an email: Do you have any indication of the expiration date for the voucher?
I am interested in buying now for our Halloween trip so that it's one less thing to pay for this fall, but I am worried that the voucher is only good for 60 days or something, so that now would be too soon. I emailed the PhotoPass folks yesterday, but who knows when I'll get a reply.
I'm so excited to get more photos that could have the whole family in them, instead of one missing parent behind the camera!
AJ

So, for those who have already ordered and received an email: Do you have any indication of the expiration date for the voucher?
I am interested in buying now for our Halloween trip so that it's one less thing to pay for this fall, but I am worried that the voucher is only good for 60 days or something, so that now would be too soon. I emailed the PhotoPass folks yesterday, but who knows when I'll get a reply.
I'm so excited to get more photos that could have the whole family in them, instead of one missing parent behind the camera!
AJ
There is no expiration date listed. If purchased, you would be able to use it in October. The only restriction is that it had to be purchased 14 days before your trip.

The ticket basically is a code of the digital image (8 or 12 characters long). You can take that and the + card to the Photopass service booth/store at the end of Main street to have it added to your card (or you can do it online).

I've been following this on FB and my understanding is you must take that # to the RIDE with the Photo Pass+ card within 24-48 hrs to have it added. This is stated in the "commonly asked questions" and the responses in the post.

eta-
Here:
Q. I have a large family—how many Disney PhotoPass+ cards will I receive?

R. Only one Disney PhotoPass+ card will be provided with each purchase. However, multiple PhotoPass cards can be accumulated during your visit, and all of those photos can be added to your account. In order to receive your Attraction and Dining photos, the PhotoPass+ card holder must be present at the time of photo capture.
And here:
Q. My family may split up and go on two different Attractions however only one Disney PhotoPass+ card is provided, what can I do?

R. If your family splits up and goes on different Attractions you may save your Ride Stub with the photo # and later on stop by the Attraction to claim the photo with your Disney PhotoPass+ card. Keep in mind that photos are available in our system for only 48 hours after capture; make sure you visit the Attraction to claim your photo within that time period.

I've been following this on FB and my understanding is you must take that # to the RIDE with the Photo Pass+ card within 24-48 hrs to have it added. This is stated in the "commonly asked questions" and the responses in the post.

I agree that is what it says, but in the past, I've been able to add these photos to my account by just adding the number on the back into the system as a photopass card number. I've even added character meal photos to my card in the past by adding the number on the back of the photos. I am assuming that it is still possible to do that, but who knows maybe they closed that loophole. If someone forgets to add the number at the park, it doesn't hurt to try it yourself. There is the 48 hour time limit to think of though.

I'm excited that the actual print package at meals is included, and part of me finds it too good to be true. I think I'm going to print that page off and carry it just in case. I'm too paranoid about Disney and their rules and everyone not being on the same page. :thumbsup2

I'm excited that the actual print package at meals is included, and part of me finds it too good to be true. I think I'm going to print that page off and carry it just in case. I'm too paranoid about Disney and their rules and everyone not being on the same page. :thumbsup2

Me too. And in my opinion, getting the photo print package bumps PCH Grill Surf's Up Breakfast with Mickey over Storyteller's Cafe in my Character Dining to-do list, since you don't get it at Chip and Dale's Storyteller's Cafe breakfast. And that opinion is coming from someone who will be staying at the Grand Californian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter