Preordering Photo Pass Plus From Australia?

I ordered mine last night! I will let you know when it arrives, but others on the boards will probably be able to tell you more;)

I ordered mine a few months ago for our upcoming trip in Nov/Dec. From memory it took about a week and a half to arrive.

I ordered mine a few months ago and am using it right now!!! Totally worth the money, there are photographers everywhere to take Pictures with characters IRS at certain spots around the park. W also have got pictures from Ariels grotto and Goofys kitchen and ride pictures from splash, space, and a few others I can't think of off hand, paid for itself and when they see you have a plus card they go nuts with the pics!

I ordered one last month and it only took 8 days to get to us in New Zealand. Came by courier too. Can't wait to use it in January :hyper:

I ordered mine a few months ago and am using it right now!!! Totally worth the money, there are photographers everywhere to take Pictures with characters IRS at certain spots around the park. W also have got pictures from Ariels grotto and Goofys kitchen and ride pictures from splash, space, and a few others I can't think of off hand, paid for itself and when they see you have a plus card they go nuts with the pics!

When you go on the rides, how does it work using the Photoplus card???? Do you give it to them after the ride to scan?

I'm not sure whether this is a good purchase for us or not so I apologise for the questions.

After you ve been on the ride, you go down look at your picture and then go to where they sell them and they scan your card and it'll be waiting on your account when you log in. With the character dining they scan your card, but you also get the actual print out in a nice folder! We have had Soooo many pictures with it. Today alone we had family pictures in front of the Castle, family picure with Mickey mouse and the girsl with Rapunzle and Flynn rider. Not just one pic either 3-4 each time!

I ordered ours but it got lost and after a month I emailed them and called UPS, it was found within 4 days and in my hot little hands.
I think it's worth it, but we go next week.

I am definitely wanting to get both the PP+ when I got to WDW AND the PP+ when I go to DLR but wanted to know if it was possible to get them sent in Australia. Thanks for all the answers :)

Okay so is this Photopass Plus really just the new photo pass with ride shots and character dining added?

We are only character dining at CRT on their list and since we are the "fraidy" family we will likely only do 1 or 2 of the rides they list.

Does anyone know what the just plain Photopass purchase options are?

Okay so is this Photopass Plus really just the new photo pass with ride shots and character dining added?

We are only character dining at CRT on their list and since we are the "fraidy" family we will likely only do 1 or 2 of the rides they list.

Does anyone know what the just plain Photopass purchase options are?

There is a discount for ordering the regular photo pass before hand too - http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

Thanks Dabecs. :wave2:

ExcitedSam - do you think you are getting more photos and more attention because you are Photopass Plus?????

Pretty pleased with the service from Disney. I preordered mine Sunday 1pm (aus time) 12 hours later Disney has already shipped it. I wasn't expecting it to be shipped on a weekend especially not at 9am (us time).

It's up to fed ex now (I'm assuming that is who it will be sent via). So pleased, as we are cutting it pretty fine with only 3 weeks exactly to go.

Photopass plus seems like a great deal with the ride photos included. We only have one character dining experience booked, but I'm sure for families this would add huge value as well.

xxpinksaltxx said:
Pretty pleased with the service from Disney. I preordered mine Sunday 1pm (aus time) 12 hours later Disney has already shipped it. I wasn't expecting it to be shipped on a weekend especially not at 9am (us time).

It's up to fed ex now (I'm assuming that is who it will be sent via). So pleased, as we are cutting it pretty fine with only 3 weeks exactly to go.

Photopass plus seems like a great deal with the ride photos included. We only have one character dining experience booked, but I'm sure for families this would add huge value as well.

can you let me know how long it takes for you to get it in the mail?

we have six character dinings booked. so those pictures will be great lol

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I just ordered ours today, so will keep you all posted on how long it takes to get to NZ. We're going in just over 2 months so plenty of time, I'm just trying to get things crossed off the list :)

I ordered ours yesterday. Looking forward to it arriving, means the holiday is closer. :banana:

this may seem a rather strange question, but does anyone know if you can order photopass plus and use it at both disneyland and disneyworld?

as we are going to both locations on our next trip, i would prefer to pay for the photopass plus in only one location and use it at both if possible?

and if not possible for photopass plus, does anyone know if you can use the regular photopass cards from both disneyland/wdw or dcl all on the one cd?

many thanks :)

I've read somewhere that the photopass plus must be purchased individually for both parks and cannot be used at both :( I think I may have read it on the photopass+ thread on the DLR board but not 100%

You are able to use the regular photopass at both DLR/WDW but you will pay for the WDW price if you use it at both (as it is more expensive at WDW than DLR) - again not 100% sure but I think providing your photos are taken within the 14 day window or activated in that time (the specifics confuse me!) then it'll go on the one cd.

Disney Cruise Line is different, they outsource their photography services to another company which means that the photos cannot be included on the photopass. They do their own cd type thing but I've heard it's rather $$. But then again, what isn't expensive that comes from the land of the mouse!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter