Premium Dining Plan HELP!!!

Eeyoresgal78

Faery Girl
Does anyone know what the premium dining plan includes?? :confused3 I can't find anything about it except that all dinner shows TS CS and Signature restaurants are included except V&A. I was just wondering what the meals include. We found out it was gonna be cheaper for us to get the nicer package with all the bells and whistles and stay at POFQ then it was to stay at the Poly with the regular dining plan. Any info on the Premium package dining would be a GREAT help. :teeth:

Eeyoresgal78 said:
Does anyone know what the premium dining plan includes?? :confused3 I can't find anything about it except that all dinner shows TS CS and Signature restaurants are included except V&A. I was just wondering what the meals include. We found out it was gonna be cheaper for us to get the nicer package with all the bells and whistles and stay at POFQ then it was to stay at the Poly with the regular dining plan. Any info on the Premium package dining would be a GREAT help. :teeth:
Yes i would like to know this as well. i called disney and the CM did not have a clue. He read the info that is presented on the site which is threee meals a day. i asked if these were t/s meals and what included, did not know. How do you know that all rest. but V&A are included? The CM that i talked to said it was the same rest. as the other plan, and that signature rest would be two credits, if this is the case then is it worth it to get this plan. Help anyone that knows so I can see what plan to get.

Here's what I've read. Basically it's a fantastic deal if you take advantage of the TS dining opportunities and extra curricular activities. For examples, you can go to Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba show for free, you can parasail, play golf, etc. and all that is included in the price so take advantage of as many as you can.
As for dining, you get 3 sit down meals per day almost anywhere! TS credits are not counted which means you can go to signature restaurants every night if you want and it only counts as your one meal. Dinner shows are also included so you can do HDDR, Poly Luau (sp?) and Mickey's Backyard B-B-Q for dinners without it being "2 credits"- it's just considered dinner. It includes all character meals too so if you want to do a character breakfast every morning, go for it.
This is my dream plan but with 3 kids in tow we can't do it and come out ahead. They'll be too tired to get our money's worth IMO. If you like to eat TS and try new & expensive restaurants that you ordinarily wouldn't be able to try and you have the extra time to take advantage of the shows & sports WDW has to offer then it's a wonderful plan and I would do it in a heartbeat. No worries about how many credits or how much dinners are- it's paid in advance. I believe it's also like the dining plan in that at each meal you are allowed to get appetizer, entree & dessert. Adult beverages I'm sure are extra though. Hope this helps...

Counter service, and TS are both included as well as all character meals and the diner shows. All the restruants including Rain Forrest Cafe is included in this plan and all I can say is I hope you can eat. We did this once and found we wasted so much money that we have not done it since. If you are very active and are able to take in a lot of the extra activities such as the park tours and renting boats and playing golf it maybe worth it for you. As far as food goes we were so sick of eating by the third day that we found ourselves skipping meals. Each meal is a full course meal including desert and appitizer except for breakfast which is no desert. There is no snacks included in this plan so if you want extra beverages or such in the parks you will pay out of pocket for those.
It really is a great plan for those who eat a lot and play a lot but we have found the two meals a day a much better option and pay out of pocket for those extra activities we wish to partake in.

Oh WOW! Didn't know this even existed and with our little ones we would never be able to take advantage, but I am drooling over the thought of a someday grown up trip where we could do all those great things and eat all those great meals!

We're doing this in April & can't wait. We've made ADRs for breakfast & dinner every day. Most of us don't eat lunch - just a snack but we're taking advantage of Cirque, tours.etc. We loved the old Silver plan & didn't want the standard dining plan because it only allowed 1 ts, 1 cs & 1 snack per day. The premium plan does include appetizer, main course & dessert - adult beverages are not included. :thumbsup2

Were doing the premium Plan this September. I'm psyched! As someone else mentioned we liked the old Silver plan and the premium is the next best thing. It's true that in order to break even with the plan you have to do the recreation and not expect to get near your money's worth with just the dining. Some people say it's a lot of food and all I can say is what works for some may not work for others. Here's what we have planned on our premium package so far:

Character Meals / Dinner Shows
CRT
Chef Mickey's
Cape May
Hoop de Doo

Regular Meals
LeCellier
Fulton's
Portobello
Jiko
Artist Point
California Grill
Yachtsman
Brown Derby
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Rainforest Cafe
Kona Cafe
Marrakesh
Beaches & Cream
Concourse
YC Galley

Recreation / Tours / Other
Golf @ Eagle Pines
Golf @ Lake Buena Vista
Club Rental
surrey bikes
sea raycers
LaNouba
Wild By Design
Hidden Treasures of World Showcase
Disney Quest
Pleasure Island

What a great way to experience the World? It's going to be so muc fun! :banana:

WOW this is sooooo great. I thought no one on here was doing that plan. And it includes RFC yay!! I love their buffalo chicken salad. And yes it's alot of food. But I've already decided what I'm going to do. I'm going to eat HALF of my food. Half of may app, half of my entree and half of my dessert. I know that sounds like a waste of food but I did pay for the food so it is now mine to do with as I please. It let's me try all kinds of GREAT new things with out worrying about gaining TOO much weight.

And yes we're going to plan as many extra's in as possible. Probably the train tour for DH and the fishing trip for me lol.We'll plan other things as we go along as well I'm sure. And may even see what we can get into while we're there.

Oh and BTW anyone know where this thead has been moved too?? I see it's been moved off the dining thread :confused3

Nevermind I figure it out LOL :teeth:

Is there a list of the Premium Package Restaurants??

DeterminedOne said:
Were doing the premium Plan this September. I'm psyched! As someone else mentioned we liked the old Silver plan and the premium is the next best thing. It's true that in order to break even with the plan you have to do the recreation and not expect to get near your money's worth with just the dining. Some people say it's a lot of food and all I can say is what works for some may not work for others. Here's what we have planned on our premium package so far:

Character Meals / Dinner Shows
CRT
Chef Mickey's
Cape May
Hoop de Doo

Regular Meals
LeCellier
Fulton's
Portobello
Jiko
Artist Point
California Grill
Yachtsman
Brown Derby
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Rainforest Cafe
Kona Cafe
Marrakesh
Beaches & Cream
Concourse
YC Galley

Recreation / Tours / Other
Golf @ Eagle Pines
Golf @ Lake Buena Vista
Club Rental
surrey bikes
sea raycers
LaNouba
Wild By Design
Hidden Treasures of World Showcase
Disney Quest
Pleasure Island

What a great way to experience the World? It's going to be so muc fun! :banana:

we did this in august 2005. we loved every minute of it. we also wasted alot of food but we paid for the package so I did feel too guilty. My husband plays golf and we rented the water sprites(lots of fun). When we go next time we will get this plan again. well worth it. Have fun everyone.
kim

kimnscott said:
we did this in august 2005. we loved every minute of it. we also wasted alot of food but we paid for the package so I did feel too guilty. My husband plays golf and we rented the water sprites(lots of fun). When we go next time we will get this plan again. well worth it. Have fun everyone.
kim
so the premiem plan includes any rest. at disney even if they are not listed on theweb site under dining plan? is this true? what about victoria nad ablberts? is it true that any rest is just one credit like crt is only one credit not two. if this is the case then it is a good deal. can anyone tell me if there is a clear info about the package?

How much is this plan? If I am renting points from a DVC member, can I still get this plan? Is there a link on Disney's website (or any website) that explains this in more detail? This sounds like it would be a great thing for my honeymoon in May 2007! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

twinsmamma said:
so the premiem plan includes any rest. at disney even if they are not listed on theweb site under dining plan? is this true? what about victoria nad ablberts? is it true that any rest is just one credit like crt is only one credit not two. if this is the case then it is a good deal. can anyone tell me if there is a clear info about the package?

I won't say the premium includes any restaurant as there are some exclusions, but it does include several establishments not included on the regular dining plan. Victoria & Albert's is not included on the premium but is included on the platinum. The plan doesn't work off of a credit system with the dining. You get three meals a day at any participating restaraunt. The price of plan depends on your hotel, number of days, etc. I found the best information on Disney's site including the list of participating restaurants. HTH.

Hey everyone, I think I may have some info to help a few of you out. My DF and I are doing the Platinum plan for our honeymoon. Basically, the platinum and premium plans are the same execpt w/ the platinum you must stay at a Deluxe and it includes V&As, Room Service and Spa Treatments and also includes a snack (extra meal per day). So, the premium plan has three meals per night in which you can use pretty much anywhere (no credits like the reg dining plan, so you can eat breakfast at Chef Mickeys, lunch at the Coral Reef and dinner at the California Grill...though I commend anyone that can eat all of that :lmao: ). The good thing about the platinum and premium plans IMO is that they include all of the downtown disney restaurants, ie. Fultons, House of Blues, Portobello Yachtclub..I find this great bc I always wanted to try these restaurants but they are a little bit pricey OOP. Anyway I hope this helps some. If anyone would like, my wonderful AAA TA sent me the official brochure for the 06 Platinum Package and I will gladly email it to anyone that wants. It is practically the same as the premium except for the few things I mentioned earlier. Also, I don't think that you can get this plan with DVC, because it seems to only come as a Disney MYW package and I don't think that you can just add it on to a Room only or to DVC. :blush:

The wife and I have the Premium Plan for our March Trip. The Disney website has information on it. Basically, it's wonderful. :)

The Magic Your Way Premium Package includes:

1.) Breakfast, lunch and dinner per person. This can be counter service or table service and includes an appetizer, main dish and dessert. This also includes signature dining, character dining and dinner shows. Excludes alcoholic beverages and Victoria and Alberts.

2.) A Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options, which includes admission to Pleasure Island and Disney Quest

3.) Cirque La Nouba

4.) Unlimited Use of Selected Recreation: including Disney's five 18-hole championship golf courses (clubs, cart, balls and shoes included), miniature golf, water sports, guided fishing excursions, parasailing, horseback riding

5.) Unlimited Use of Select Theme Park Tours
* Magic Kingdom® Tours
o Disney's Family Magic Tour
o Disney's Keys to the Kingdom
o Disney's "The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains"
o Mickey's Magical Milestones
* Epcot® Tours
o Behind the Seeds
o Gardens of the World
o Hidden Treasures of World Showcase
o The "UnDISCOVERed" Future World
* Disney's Animal Kingdom® Tours
o Backstage Safari
o Wild by Design

6.) Unlimited Admission to select Disney's Children's Activity Centers: Never Land Club at Disney's Polynesian Resort.

7.) Unlimited Admission to Grand Gathering Experiences

8.) Disney's PhotoPass: Free 5x7

9.) Planet Hollywood® — Enjoy a select entree and non-alcoholic beverage at Planet Hollywood® and a Planet Hollywood® keepsake.

10.) Access to Preferred Viewing Areas for Wishes

11.) Access to Preferred Viewing Areas for Illuminations

I decided to price this out for my planned trip, more because I'm curious. I don't think we'd ever be able to take full advantage of this plan to get our money's worth from it.

First thing I notices was this message. I had booked 9 nights, but only 9 day park-hoppers (with water, but not with the "no expiration" tickets.)

In order to add the Premium Package, you must select a 10 day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More options. You may also add the No Expiration option to your ticket.

Would you like to change your ticket to add this package?

It's not a huge price difference, but it's interesting anyway.

Here's the price difference (re-calcing everything with 10 day PH):

10 days, 9 nights, CBR, June, 2 adults, 2 juniors, 1 infant (no charge):

no dining plan: 2761.52
dining plan: 4129.16
premium plan: 7765.52

It basically comes out to 37.99 per day per person for the dining plan and 101.01 per day per person with the premium.

michygoomy said:
I decided to price this out for my planned trip, more because I'm curious. I don't think we'd ever be able to take full advantage of this plan to get our money's worth from it.

First thing I notices was this message. I had booked 9 nights, but only 9 day park-hoppers (with water, but not with the "no expiration" tickets.)

It's not a huge price difference, but it's interesting anyway.

Here's the price difference (re-calcing everything with 10 day PH):

10 days, 9 nights, CBR, June, 2 adults, 2 juniors, 1 infant (no charge):

no dining plan: 2761.52
dining plan: 4129.16
premium plan: 7765.52

It basically comes out to 37.99 per day per person for the dining plan and 101.01 per day per person with the premium.

I don't understand. How did you break down the dining portion of the package from the recreation portion of the package? Thanks

DeterminedOne said:
I don't understand. How did you break down the dining portion of the package from the recreation portion of the package? Thanks

He didn't because you can't. It's 101.99 (and I think about 90 bucks a day for kids), and that includes everything. For those that think this is a great meal plan, it isn't. Even with eating three TS meals a day, you'd be hard pressed to come close to breaking even. So unless you are planning on doing some of the "extras" (golf, fishing, Cirque, horseback riding, etc..), then getting the premium plan is a waste of money.

So if you are planning on doing a lot of recreation and you would like to eat at a lot of nice restaurants, it can be a worthwhile plan. But it is definitely not a good meal plan.. it's more like a vacation plan.

Thanks everyone. Yeah DH and I are going to do at least 2 of the tours (though I hate to miss park time lol) and he might do parasailing (you sure as heck won't get me up there hahaha). Then we're both going to do the fishing excursion, cirque du soleil, and Pleasure Island. Also we love the freedom of being able to eat where ever we want. It's cheaper to stay at POFQ with this plan then the Poly concierge with the regular dining plan (which we were originally gonna do). It's our 10th so it'll be nice to have that all inclusive feel :teeth:

Oh and I do have a link to the brochure but I can't post links yet I don't think. So if anyone wants it please let me know and I'll PM it or email it to them.

The wife and I are planning on taking advantage of a lot that the Premium plan has to offer.

We have ADR's at:
Boma (breakfast and dinner)
Ohana (Stitch breakfast and dinner)
LeCellier
Marakish
Rose and Crown
Crystal Palace
Wolfgang Puck
Hoop-De-Doo
Coral Reef
Brown and Derby Fantastic Package (included in plan)

We are also doing 3 tours, parasailing, minature golf, renting bikes and boats, going to Cirque and Disney Quest and viewing Illuminations and Wishes in a less crowded preferred viewing area.

Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter